XP
Country
abel009 said:
dragonuber said:
vljiko030784.jpg

GAME CART

source? plzzz

Where r u getting all of those pix

At a lot of sites. I saw this image 5 minutes ago in Project Pokémon, but, perhaps the original source is from 2ch.

P.S: The guy with the image of the 1st gym is the same who is uploading all the images of the Instruction Booklet and the game box and cart. Fucking Japanese...
dry.gif

dragonuber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sheikonh said:
abel009 said:
dragonuber said:
vljiko030784.jpg

GAME CART

source? plzzz

Where r u getting all of those pix

At a lot of sites. I saw this image 5 minutes ago in Project Pokémon, but, perhaps the original source is from 2ch.
Yeah i was on 2ch. Some 2ch people seem to claim to have the rom. but idk if they are trollin'

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dragonuber said:
Yeah i was on 2ch. Some 2ch people seem to claim to have the rom. but idk if they are trollin'

Well, it's quite simple to deduce that's impossible to get the rom before the original game is out. If the in-game images began to be leaked yesterday 11:30 in the night (in Spain are now 8:45 in the morning) it's impossible that someone have the rom.

dragonuber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sheikonh said:
dragonuber said:

Well, it's quite simple to deduce that's impossible to get the rom before the original game is out. If the in-game images began to be leaked yesterday 11:30 in the night (in Spain are now 8:45 in the morning) it's impossible that someone have the rom.
The game was out in JPN. some stores sell them early. but only a select few. on 2ch there are topics where people "share" info on the shops i guess

miles510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man, what's up with your guys's sour attitudes, whining about the "fucking japanese" and how they like to see you "suffer". You should be grateful they're showing bits and pieces at all. they certainly don't have to and can just play their games without interruption of photo taking and posting it on 2channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning