Hacking Joyflow a mod of wiiflow

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
this is fantastic! do the files have to be placed on the sd card or can you use the usb drive, where the sneek games are on?
i guess on the sd card.
does anybody know how you can disable the usual sneek-di game selection?

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's a really daft request...can't you change Wiiflow so it says "SneekFlow" or "UneekFlow" with "built on WiiFlow" underneath
smile.gif

Would look nice.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
icw35 said:
Here's a really daft request...can't you change Wiiflow so it says "SneekFlow" or "UneekFlow" with "built on WiiFlow" underneath
smile.gif

Would look nice.

Yeah it's possible.. The only things I changed are the wait screen animation (fading from Wiiflow to JoYflow and back) and the app and settings map names.

It's also possible to make Wiiflow work for both Uneek and real nand. Althought this release is only designed for Uneek!! So just do not load it on real nand. I build in a check if for this and it shouldn't load at all on real nand, but I never checked this if it works.

I'll still have some plans left to add.. I'll see what I can do for a future release.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
PizzaPino said:
does anybody know how you can disable the usual sneek-di game selection?
Delete the fonts file in sneek folders, had the opposite problem when I first got sneek working, no menu

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@scooby74029, so this is the program you (and a few others) are working on, nice...

I guess i can try it on sneek too, because i use a sneek build with SD access enabled for homebrew.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Etheboss said:
@scooby74029, so this is the program you (and a few others) are working on, nice...

I guess i can try it on sneek too, because i use a sneek build with SD access enabled for homebrew.

This release will not work on Sneek, but as soon I find some more time I'll add support for Sneek to

psnider85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just had a bit of fun in the past hour
tongue.gif

Installed a forwarder for wiiflow into PriiLoader, made it autoboot.

And then removed the SM
tongue.gif

Just have to find time to compile a JoyFlow version without features I don't need
tongue.gif

EDIT: Just wanted to know how I can combine both Games and Channels in one view.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
psnider85 said:
I just had a bit of fun in the past hour
tongue.gif

Installed a forwarder for wiiflow into PriiLoader, made it autoboot.

And then removed the SM
tongue.gif

Just have to find time to compile a JoyFlow version without features I don't need
tongue.gif

EDIT: Just wanted to know how I can combine both Games and Channels in one view.
I'm all for autobooting into uneek/joyflow and not using the sys menu but tell me you aren't serious that you actually removed the system menu? whatever for?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
This is great. I've been hoping for something like this to get caught up with the recent developments.

My question is, why the long load times when loading joyflow and loading a game?

Now the last thing that we need to make this super kickass it to be able to launch s/uneek from an exploit so you can take your hard drive and SD card and use it on any wii without the need for the wii to be modded at all. That can be a great way to completely to never have to mod a wii and thus never putting anything on that N can detect if you send it in for repair and also protect from any accidental upgrades. It would suck though for all the wii's that are on 4.3 and can only launch an exploit by running a game. It would still be handy to have even in that case.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
This is great. I've been hoping for something like this to get caught up with the recent developments.

My question is, why the long load times when loading joyflow and loading a game?

Now the last thing that we need to make this super kickass it to be able to launch s/uneek from an exploit so you can take your hard drive and SD card and use it on any wii without the need for the wii to be modded at all. That can be a great way to completely to never have to mod a wii and thus never putting anything on that N can detect if you send it in for repair and also protect from any accidental upgrades. It would suck though for all the wii's that are on 4.3 and can only launch an exploit by running a game. It would still be handy to have even in that case.
Only thing is though, even if you could do that. It couldn't keep you in so as soon as you reboot it'll be back to normal unless you mean using ahpbrot to install priiloader?

You'd have to put something on the wii, either that or run the exploit every time.

Still handy though and an excellent development.

Thinking about it, all you'd need to do for that is create a forwader dol wouldn't ya? then just get the exploit to launch that forwarder that takes you into sneek. I don't understand the whole exactly how you boot things like sneek being that they're hacked kernals and not exactly just dols so unsure in practicality how thats done, but should be easy enough for the people that understand these things. I'm thinking, you can get into bootmii from priiloader, so surely this code can be used the same way in a forwarder dol.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OverjoY said:
Etheboss said:

This release will not work on Sneek, but as soon I find some more time I'll add support for Sneek to
Why not? Sneekflow worked for me too on SNEEK...

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Well my idea is that if I ever want to go to a friends house and take my save games with me, or go and demo what you can do to a wii then it will be easy to take your stuff and go to their house and do so without having to modify their wii. Even if you have to go and launch and exploit through a game then at least that will be easier than going and modding their wii and then uninstalling whatever mods before you leave and leaving traces for N to be able to find.

It would also be cool to be able to do something like that for the idea that you could go and launch bootmii through the exploit without needing to install anything and be able to take a nand dump of a wii before you ever even mod it. That could be great for noobs.

mvgc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! I'll check it out in a bit!

Here's a new an improved HBC pic for whoever is interested. I also have some stuff for the channel worked out, but I can't find much info regarding animations. Basically I have the HBC pic blown up to fit the channel and the start screen, which doesn't look all that great >_>

Anyway, the picture:

joyflowhbc2.png

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeadlyFoez said:

The JoYflow build on the video had debug output to sd-card enabled. This slows down the process drastically. The public build should be much quicker.

Etheboss said:
OverjoY said:
QUOTE(Etheboss @ Feb 22 2011, 12:36 PM) @scooby74029, so this is the program you (and a few others) are working on, nice...

Why not? Sneekflow worked for me too on SNEEK...

This is not Sneekflow, but to add Sneek+DI support was already planned to do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or grow sum balls and do it yourself, not hard. More of a pain to jailbreak a ps4 than it is the 360, other than little soldering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Problem is my dick gets in the way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea true, would be a pain having that on your forehead
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The chicks love it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every damn time there's a loud noise dudes car alarm goes off freaking annoying
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Stun gun the metal of the car (door, bumper, etc), you won't hear it again, promise.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    damn accidentally ripped my car cover just now
    happens
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or plant drugs get him evicted
    the one on my other car is all ripped up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not your $400 car cover :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There you go, thinking with your "dickhead"
    some day the wind will blow so hard it'll rip in half
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think in big inches
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @realtimesave Can you sew it back together? Or is it not worth trying.
    nah sewing it will make it come apart more :)
    that one is pretty old
    the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all
    +1
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all +1