Hacking Joyflow a mod of wiiflow

psnider85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I liked your previous HBC image mgvc3
smile.gif

Yep, removed the system menu. Why? Because I could, lol.

Still works fine. Just crashes if I access the system menu
tongue.gif

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
psnider85 said:
I liked your previous HBC image mgvc3
smile.gif

Yep, removed the system menu. Why? Because I could, lol.

tongue.gif
LOL, a bit pointless though aint it? You gain a few free nand blocks that you aren't using anyway, lol and make your system unstable if you ever want to use it normally

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@ mgvc3

Nice work indeed!

And yes.. An animated channel would be great!! I hope things going well soon.

@psnider85

QUOTE said:
Really?

@WiiBricker

QUOTEIt would be awesome if this would support wbfs files.

Afaik.. Without touching Sneek or a supported cIOS impossible

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiBricker said:
OverjoY said:
@WiiBricker

QUOTE said:
It would be awesome if this would support wbfs files.

Afaik.. Without touching Sneek or a supported cIOS impossible

Yes, well sorgeligs DI plugin can do that. Maybe you can combine his DI plugin somehow?

Well, I never tried that DI module and Uniiloader.

If you replace Crediars module with his, can Uniiloader read wbfs files from the same hdd in Uneek were the emu nands on?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
WiiBricker said:
I replaced crediars DI plugin with sorgeligs DI plugin and the Wii did not boot. So no, it does not work so.

Wait a sec. My cable was not connected properly with my TV. I actually did get a picture and the emulated NAND got load up properly, but UniiLoader did not detect my NTFS partition and there was no DI menu. Which means sorgeligs DI plugin is not compatible with crediars SNEEK, sadly
frown.gif

Crediar, if you happen to read this, please add NTFS and wbfs file support to your SNEEK loader. sorg proved that this can be done, I'm sure you can make it happen too.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiBricker said:
WiiBricker said:
I replaced crediars DI plugin with sorgeligs DI plugin and the Wii did not boot. So no, it does not work so.

Wait a sec. My cable was not connected properly with my TV. I actually did get a picture and the emulated NAND got load up properly, but UniiLoader did not detect my NTFS partition and there was no DI menu. Which means sorgeligs DI plugin is not compatible with crediars SNEEK, sadly
frown.gif

Crediar, if you happen to read this, please add NTFS and wbfs file support to your SNEEK loader. sorg proved that this can be done, I'm sure you can make it happen too.

Yep, I also tried to replace the di already.. Uneek boots fine, but as soon as I opened hbc it crashed.

Maybe there's someone who knows a lot of wbfs stuff who can help us adding this to the DI. To be honest I don't know that much about wbfs yet (never looked at it really). So maybe it's time to jump into it.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
OverjoY, recently I talked with sorgelig about a WiiFlow SNEEK mod with wbfs file support. While he said to me, he is not going to do this himself, he offered his assistance to the wiiflow devs in case they need help with implementing sneek and wbfs file support. I think you should give it a try and PM sorgelig about this. Maybe he can help you.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes that would be great.. I'll contact him about this and report back his answer. For sure if someone can help us to work this out it's him.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
psnider85 said:
Would enabling WBFS support stop the normal NAND game support?

I think both can be supported but there's no point in supporting DiscEx format if there is wbfs or plain ISO support like in sorgeligs DI plugin.

Edit: Ok, the only good thing about DiscEx format I can think of is the ability to replace files convenient.

psnider85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
Edit: Ok, the only good thing about DiscEx format I can think of is the ability to replace files convenient.
That is one of the reasons I would like to keep DiscEx, for some odd reason, in some cases it even lowers the space needed.

I managed to go through a couple of games, removed all languages except for english, tested and worked fine.
Mind you, I only saved a couple of MBs here and there, but it all adds up I guess.

I even found something in Epic Mickeys config files, God Mode. I enabled it, I have yet to test it though, it would be interesting to see if it worked.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can use both DiscEx and wbfs if you want.. It's even possible to make just one App that runs on both normal and emulated nand.

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
That would be awesome. All my games are on NTFS partition in wbfs format. Except Metroid Prime which I have on fat32 partition in DiscEx format for Uneek. If I could boot up uneek and see all my Wiiware on emu nand and games from the NTFS partition....oh joy!!! No pun intended OverjoY
smile.gif

Great work!!!

And with Mighty being worked on and the ciox21 being made to work better, the wii scene still is rocking!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I remember a private message from scooby about this a few weeks back. Kinda sad that I had to decline the offer to alpha-test, but I'm very glad to see what you guys achieved.
biggrin.gif

My last efforts of getting UNEEK to run failed, but I'll certainly give it another try with sneekycompiler or autosneekmaker. Once that works, I'll make sure to check out what this program has to offer.
smile.gif

hulk691

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
WiiBricker said:
Well i replaced crediars DI plugin with sorgeligs DI plugin and this is what i get when i press the 1 button. With 1 game install using DiscEx on FAT32 partition and 2 games install on the NTFS partition (1 in ISO format and another in WBFS format).
2a37d400bc49a9b83b8aafedb82d72d831330482109c44fc70fee0126821f9384g.jpg

Page 1. Uneek+DI not suppose to work without games installed ????
8a5cc25bba6d22866620a68012376ee1b1423d259e1d977dd3dc112a2095e2ba4g.jpg

Page 2
Other notes.
1. Uneek + crediars DI plugin - Uniiloader can run, but games not detected. Did not try running homebrew apps.
2. Uneek + sorgeligs DI plugin - Uniiloader freeze when attempt to run.
Hope these info is helpful to you guys working on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.