Join us for a GBAtemp Game Night, featuring Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

il_794xN.1538382444_rp0o.jpg

Interested in playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with someone, this lovely Friday night? Maybe you're bored of fighting randoms, or perhaps you just want to show off your mad skills to people you know? Then grab your Nintendo Switch and hop online! Tonight, we'll be having a little Game Night, hosted by @Meteor7. The event will kick off at 7pm CT / 12am GMT. For those in other regions, you can see a countdown, here.

And as a special bonus, anyone who shows up and plays at least one match will get an XP reward. 20XP is all yours, and all you have to do for it is have fun! Just make sure to post in the thread with a screenshot of you having played, or mention who you ended up fighting against!

Wanna join in? Then just add this friend code: SW-3018-5941-3903 and look for an open lobby once it's time! Arena ID: HBV2K

If you're not into Super Smash Bros., or you're not a Switch owner, don't fret! We'll try to make this a weekly event, and have various staff hosting different games on multiple platforms. If you have a request, we'd love to hear it!

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only I didn't have to work tomorrow night... :(

Yes, I could play my Switch on the Wi-Fi at work, but I have a bad feeling about the connection there, let alone bringing my Switch with all of my games to work and assuming no one would take it, decks out and all! Not to mention, usually, by the time 7pm rolls around, I only have 30 minutes on my break left, and that's usually when I'm having to use the restroom!

How long do you envision this event going on for, would you say?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ultra Street Fighter II, please!
There's no one online any more!

Dude, the Anniversary Edition is a collection of all of the pre-SFIV series games and not just another version of Super Turbo + Evil Ryu and Violent Ken.

If you want some activity, Fightcade was pretty active for Super Turbo back when I tried it some time ago!

D

Deleted-447617

Lets Go :) I Gonna GUH HUH you of the stage may the best player WINS :P
EDIT: In My Country its at 2 am. I better drink some coffee before i gonna dive straight in :D

Last edited by ,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I was going to have a blast and then I realised it’s about 1:00 in the morning UK time I do have work the next day!

D

Deleted-447617

Interested in playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with someone, this lovely Friday night? Maybe you're bored of fighting randoms, or perhaps you just want to show off your mad skills to people you know? Then grab your Nintendo Switch and hop online! Tonight, we'll be having a little Game Night, hosted by @Meteor7. The event will kick off at 7pm CT / 12am GMT. For those in other regions, you can see a countdown, here.

And as a special bonus, anyone who shows up and plays at least one match will get an XP reward. 20XP is all yours, and all you have to do for it is have fun! Just make sure to post in the thread with a screenshot of you having played, or mention who you ended up fighting against!

Wanna join in? Then just add this friend code: SW-3018-5941-3903 and look for an open lobby once it's time!

If you're not into Super Smash Bros., or you're not a Switch owner, don't fret! We'll try to make this a weekly event, and have various staff hosting different games on multiple platforms. If you have a request, we'd love to hear it!

I Have A Request MK8D :D Maybe ????

cowthatcriesalot

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Really cool, ill just be spectating as my internet is isnt really that good so I wouldnt want to ruin other players matches with lag :,)

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I would love to participate, but don't own the game.
I also would like to watch the stream, but I can't understand what's going on on the game screen.

But I applaud the idea! Hope it has success.

Reactions: Chary

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dude, the Anniversary Edition is a collection of all of the pre-SFIV series games and not just another version of Super Turbo + Evil Ryu and Violent Ken.

If you want some activity, Fightcade was pretty active for Super Turbo back when I tried it some time ago!
Like the hand drawn artstyle as well. Plus I only own UFS2 on the Switch, not the collection (since I have all those games in RetroArch there).
Never heard of Fightcade though so thanks for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over