Join the 'We Hate Overlord' group, here and now!

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Domination said:
I'm gonna be a sore loser and curse that the plane carrying your package will be hit by a hurricane and crash into a volcano and the cart along with the whole plane will be destroyed forever.

ohnoes.png

Congrats!

Though I'm changing it a little now to:

"I hope when you board a plane it would be hijacked by terrorists, they will rape your wife and daughter, kill all your friends, then proceed to pilot the plane and they stupidly fly inyo a hurricane beside the Bermuda Triangle and the plane will crash into a radioactive volcano in Bermuda triangle, and the cart, you and the plane will be obliterated. Forever."

That's what you get for winning a godamned raffle.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Domination said:
Domination said:
I'm gonna be a sore loser and curse that the plane carrying your package will be hit by a hurricane and crash into a volcano and the cart along with the whole plane will be destroyed forever.

ohnoes.png

Congrats!

Though I'm changing it a little now to:

"I hope when you board a plane it would be hijacked by terrorists, they will rape your wife and daughter, kill all your friends, then proceed to pilot the plane and they stupidly fly inyo a hurricane beside the Bermuda Triangle and the plane will crash into a radioactive volcano in Bermuda triangle, and the cart, you and the plane will be obliterated. Forever."

That's what you get for winning a godamned raffle.
Thanks mate!
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1