• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 435,034
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only evidence in this thread your side has provided is a link from a far-right site known for falsehoods and conspiracies and a literal joke video
and what is probably more trolling (or at least I pray it is, else I'd be even more disappointed in humanity)
and yet you act like you're automatically correct and I'm "not believing the truth"
...but yeah at this point at least two of you are trolls so there's no point in further discussion
First off I’m not a troll, trolls live under bridges I live in a house they also refuse from letting people cross said bridge the only thing I refuse is allowing for a corrupt political party and its supporters tell me right from wrong/fact or fiction

Last edited by ThatGamingAirman,

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fake news networks are even suspending and canceling their own shows and hosts that attempt to cover the vote fraud:

https://www.wgowam.com/news/sources-fox-news-suspends-justice-with-judge-jeanine-over-trump/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

gee it's almost like we as a nation learned our damn lesson from the result of the 2016 election and people being indecisive

You didn't read the post. There's OVER 90% voter participation rates ONLY in swing states while voting participation is perfectly normal in regular states. It's a blatant anomaly indicating fraud.

Reactions: jimbo13

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah man it's beautiful, these are all Trumpettes going through the various stages of grief. This is the quality content I CRAVE right now. :yay:
trumpets?
well they certainly are tooting each others' horns
I guess we just have different tolerances for "idiot-induced comedy" versus "idiot-induced exasperation"

Reactions: Xzi

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fake news networks are even suspending and canceling their own shows and hosts that attempt to cover the vote fraud:

https://www.wgowam.com/news/sources-fox-news-suspends-justice-with-judge-jeanine-over-trump/

You didn't read the post. There's OVER 90% voter participation rates ONLY in swing states while voting participation is perfectly normal in regular states. It's a blatant anomaly indicating fraud.

Just remember, the same people who spent the last 4 years accusing Russia of rigging our election, no longer believe rigging a election is possible. You can't argue with these people and most of them are to young to understand the violence that's coming to our streets.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trumpettes going through the various stages of grief.

There isn't any grief. It's over 1/2 of the country recognizing the Biden regime as an illegal, illegitimate, occupying force. So we now essentially have no federal government at all. They committed WAY too much fraud to try and get Biden in for people not to notice.

Reactions: Xzi and jimbo13

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There isn't any grief. It's over 1/2 of the country recognizing the Biden regime as an illegal, illegitimate, occupying force. So we now essentially have no federal government at all. They committed WAY too much fraud to try and get Biden in for people not to notice.
Oh god yeah that's the fuckin' good shit right there, inject that shit straight into my VEINS, YES!!! :rofl2:

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure ironic to hear someone whose pfp is putin with a piss goblet and a smug grin talk about corruption

D

Deleted User

Mandatory vaccines already coming to New York on the same day there were videos of thousands of people not social distancing in support of Biden's victory. Can't make this up.

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjourn...ation-recommendation/?slreturn=20201007234955

Freedoms

hspjpjcf.gif

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, I am trying my best to be impartial with all this, but it's like....half these places they keep linking I have never heard of.....and then I look up how reliable and unbiased they are.....and they are either known to be blatantly false or leaning to the far right/extreme right.....

Really not trying to be the asshole, but surely, you guys can find sources that aren't biased? Right? I am literally trying to play ball and give you guys a chance here.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, I am trying my best to be impartial with all this, but it's like....half these places they keep linking I have never heard of.....and then I look up how reliable and unbiased they are.....and they are either known to be blatantly false or leaning to the far right/extreme right.....

Really not trying to be the asshole, but surely, you guys can find sources that aren't biased? Right? I am literally trying to play ball and give you guys a chance here.

Why not look up the issue and cross check it with sources you trust? For example I posted a "far right" source claiming Joe Fraizer who is dead voted. The validity of that can be verified regardless of who I pulled the story from. (spoiler alert, he did).

Nothing to see here, just a Supreme Court justice ordering segregation of ballots... https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...arate-ballots-that-arrived-after-election-day

D

Deleted User

Why not look up the issue and cross check it with sources you trust? For example I posted a "far right" source claiming Joe Fraizer who is dead voted. The validity of that can be verified regardless of who I pulled the story from. (spoiler alert, he did).

See their sources are the corrupt ones CNN CBS ABC now even Fox News is on their side they're turning on Trump now. But they have in their head that only mainsteam media can tell the truth and the rest is lying when in reality it's backwards. You're not going to wake them up though it's pointless.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See their sources are the corrupt ones CNN CBS ABC now even Fox News is on their side they're turning on Trump now. But they have in their head that only mainsteam media can tell the truth and the rest is lying when in reality it's backwards. You're not going to wake them up though it's pointless.
Yeah I really don't understand low IQ people who are incapable of their own basic fact checking that treats the media as a oracle, I am guessing non-college grads who never learned what a citation or source is.

D

Deleted User

Are you ok? I’m seriously questioning your mental sanity.

That's what he does he posts weird pictures that only he thinks is clever because he doesn't have anything intelligent to say. It's ok what you don't know, you don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: