• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 433,912
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sir, I did look into the link attached to your signature about election fraud (I probably spent much too long there, given the quality of material) . Have you...looked into these references linked in the spreadsheet? Your argument is bleak, sir.
Please don't confuse my stance to be a result of a 'partisan' bias, for my approach to US politics is impartial and equitable . My view is uninfluenced, I assure you.
Since this thread seems to have degraded into lessons of 'logical fallacies' and how to be a proper 'skeptic', I want to bring back some focus to your original argument and give you a chance to justify your claims directly,
Nobody is "uninfluenced". The quote you are responding to is this in context.

As for my evidence in the signature, I don't care if it is evidence or proof. Even if it is bleak, it has earned the title of evidence. I have already mentioned that this list is not up to date. I'm not trying to prove that the election was rigged. That much can be done without me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

okay so when biden asked trump that he incited a riot that attacked the capitol building
what's step 2

That's not a question.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody is "uninfluenced". The quote you are responding to is this in context.

As for my evidence in the signature, I don't care if it is evidence or proof. Even if it is bleak, it has earned the title of evidence. I have already mentioned that this list is not up to date. I'm not trying to prove that the election was rigged. That much can be done without me.
You haven't so much as demonstrated the election was rigged or likely rigged.

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's not a question
Your responses aren't answers either most of the time.

Anybody could say that. It doesn't mean anything and it lacks foresight.
In the same vein, anybody could say the elections were rigged, but it doesn't mean anything and lacks foresight.

Are you sure you're not a fucking Poe mate

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You haven't so much as demonstrated the election was rigged or likely rigged.
I have listed my points of skepticism, which is all I need. It's unreasonable yo expect me to convince you, a person who wants the current president out at all costs. We don't speak the same language.

"what's step 2" is incontrovertibly a question
I'm obviously talking about this part: okay so when biden asked trump that he incited a riot that attacked the capitol building.

In the same vein, anybody could say the elections were rigged, but it doesn't mean anything and lacks foresight.

So we are the same. Can I call you brother?

0x3000027E

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody is "uninfluenced".
In a philosophical discussion, I might agree. When it comes to political influence, I will politely disagree.
In any case, my attempt here was to give focus to your argument of election fraud; you seemed to have shifted the focus yourself.

Last edited by 0x3000027E,

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. I ask you "since when did you disagree with how we do elections and how can we improve them so that we both can agree in a fair election?"

If it is a two party situation, then either party has the right to be uncomfortable with the situation. In America's recent history, I do not remember this being a considerable rationale.

Everyone just "moves on" while holding the offense in the back of their minds.
...we're asking you since when the frick frack snick snack self-serving fascist fuck did YOU disagree with how the election worked? oh wait, every time it didn't benefit you.
this entire time, you have refused to provide a single point of legitimate evidence and dodged around the questions. you are the problem.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody could say that. It doesn't mean anything and it lacks foresight.

It is provably false that someone can prove there was fraud, as everyone who tried has failed. The evidence is the failure of all the court cases, so I dispute that someone else can prove it.

Where is your evidence that someone can?

Last edited by smf,

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm obviously talking about this part: okay so when biden asked trump that he incited a riot that attacked the capitol building.
i know this is gonna be hard for you to understand, but when we talk the words, they mean things
we can say the words that mean the hard stuff, like economics or astronomy
when we talk those words, the understanding can be easy to get
d o y o u u n d e r s t a n d
d o y o u u n d e r s t a n d t h e e n g l i s h l a n g u a g e

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i know this is gonna be hard for you to understand, but when we talk the words, they mean things
we can say the words that mean the hard stuff, like economics or astronomy
when we talk those words, the understanding can be easy to get
d o y o u u n d e r s t a n d
d o y o u u n d e r s t a n d t h e e n g l i s h l a n g u a g e
I'm sure he's a Poe

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It is provably false that someone can prove there was fraud, as everyone who tried has failed. The evidence is the failure, so I dispute that someone else can prove it.

Where is your evidence that someone can?

The evidence is failure. That's interesting. That's more of a you thing to think about. For me the question is "how?" and I admit that I am disatified with both sides.

It's past my bedtime. Goodnight.

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The evidence is failure. That's interesting. That's more of a you thing to think about. For me the question is "how?" and I admit that I am disatified with both sides.
no, it's a you thing
this entire argument is you refusing to provide evidence to your argument that doesn't disintegrate in a light breeze
if you went to court, or even a high school debate club, and argued the way you do now, you would probably get permanently banned from said court or club in about an hour because of just how unfathomably bad your argument is

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
no, it's a you thing
this entire argument is you refusing to provide evidence to your argument that doesn't disintegrate in a light breeze
if you went to court, or even a high school debate club, and argued the way you do now, you would probably get permanently banned from said court or club in about an hour because of just how unfathomably bad your argument is
I think he's stopped replying to me now because I've clocked that he's trolling.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The evidence is failure. That's interesting. That's more of a you thing to think about.

The "people trying to prove it and failing" is evidence "that they can't prove it".

But you seem convinced they can prove it, despite the evidence to the contrary. That's more of a you thing to think about.

For me the question is "how?" and I admit that I am disatified with both sides.

"How?" what?
"both sides" of what?

Last edited by smf,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.