ROM Hack JKSM Error opening save archive

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to rip my .3ds and .3dz saves from my gateway card to .cia using JKSM. My FE:A rom is .3DZ and loads the save just fine in gateway, but when I try to export it just gives me Error opening save archive!. I tried checking out savedatafiler, but it just says broken CTR card.

Reactions: Nobulilo

Mazlum524

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically the Gateway stores its saves on the sd card so its not technically on the gateway card. Games like Pokemon and Animal Crossing use a different type of save so those could be exported to JKSM.

esmith13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using this to backup saves from real 3ds carts and import them to freshly installed cia games that have no save data at all. I get the same error (Error Opening Save Archive). I have verified that data was written to SD at \JKSM\Game_Name\Save_Name.

Any ideas?

JK_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine are freezing when I confirm a filename
Is it cool if I PM you? After spending some time screwing around with it, no save/data manager can actually move the files. FBI, SDF, and mine all give the same errors. SDF's files are all filled with '**0xXXXXXXXX**', FBI will not move them if it hits an error, and mine freezes unless I tell it to not try moving the files. They can get the files that actually are saved to, it's blank ones that are giving them problems.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it cool if I PM you? After spending some time screwing around with it, no save/data manager can actually move the files. FBI, SDF, and mine all give the same errors. SDF's files are all filled with '**0xXXXXXXXX**', FBI will not move them if it hits an error, and mine freezes unless I tell it to not try moving the files. They can get the files that actually are saved to, it's blank ones that are giving them problems.
Sure pm away! I hope you don't think I'm bagging or bashing your program. I'm just running out of options for a couple of high hour saves.

soggysock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i keep getting this too-- my game is from a CIA and I seriously cant figure out whats wrong. it wont even let me select my game. The steps I took were as follow: download the JKSM for my CFW and extract to root of my SD card. I opened my homebrew and ran the ACNL savegame exporter, selected export and received this error. My Animal Crossing is from after I downloaded CFW and I was following the official guide from marcobledo. Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: