JKSM will not open my save file :,)

zzzombi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whilst in an attempt to use Tomodachi save editor using JKSM (like recommended in instructions), everything went splendid until importing my file back in and it deleted from the game, my game was wiped. i have multiple copies of this file on JKSM, but every time I try to re-import it to the game it does not work. I already have checkpoint, but I never backed up on checkpoint so there's nothing to restore, is there a way for me to put my savedata0.txt file into checkpoint to restore it? is that even possible? is it possible to get my things back at all? I have the save file, its been 'restored' multiple times on jksm, it just will not open in the game. I am not looking forward to restarting my whole island just because i wanted colored hair... Im not too good with all this stuff so I'm sorry if this is a really stupid issue that was easily avoidable, because im sure it was.
any help or comments are greatly appreciated, thank you (i have also never used a forum before so sorry if im doing it wrong LOL)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
which firmware do you have?

Which game are you trying?

Do you have backup of the savegames?

when you are restoring a savegame, JKSV by default make a backup of the actual savegame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto