• Thread starter Deleted-236924
  • Start date
  • Views 1,787
  • Replies 10
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted-236924

OP
Says "System File missing" upon booting.
_aio and akmenu4.nds freshly downloaded from AKAIO forums.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Pingouin7 said:
Says "System File missing" upon booting.
_aio and akmenu4.nds freshly downloaded from AKAIO forums.

That basically means you need to reformat your sd with a cluster size of 16KB or larger. I need to add a proper error message for that rather than using the "System File missing" message.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
But why did it work properly on 1.8.1, then didn't work on 1.8.5(a), then worked again when I put 1.8.1 on?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Pingouin7 said:
But why did it work properly on 1.8.1, then didn't work on 1.8.5(a), then worked again when I put 1.8.1 on?
Because things changed meaning you now need a higher cluster size for the game to work. (Had to be this way to still have the AAP and not brick any carts).

Mumphadumf

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having the same problem. i have tried formatted to 32 kb and 16 kb cluster size, tried with different settings, and anything else i can think of, but nothing seems to work
frown.gif
. does anyone know what the problem is/how to fix it?

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mumphadumf said:
I'm having the same problem. i have tried formatted to 32 kb and 16 kb cluster size, tried with different settings, and anything else i can think of, but nothing seems to work
frown.gif
. does anyone know what the problem is/how to fix it?

Format to a 32kb cluster size using the Panasonic SD formatter. Then install 1.8.5, then test. If that doesn't work install 1.8.5a overtop of 1.8.5.

Mumphadumf

Trophies
XP
Country
after doing all that, it still doesn't work. this only happens with jam with the band and Warioware DIY, all my other games still work. is my acekard just stuffed up or something?

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
JWTB and DIY works on my DS (only animal crossing loads 10 seconds after Nintendo logo...)
Do you have clean copies of those games? Try to get clean and untrimmed copies of those games and try again.

Mumphadumf

Trophies
XP
Country
Turns out the problem was my .sav files... not sure why though. Now everythings solved, but is there any way to extract microgames from warioware diy save files? i dont wanna lose my hard work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof