Hacking Jam with the band (akaio 1.7 acekard RPG)

kineticUk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't suppose anyone has had the chance to try Jam with the band? It doesn't work on my RPG using akaio 1.7, would appreciate it if anyone could let me know. I'm guessing its just the ak rpg loader thats affected.

It uses a 64M (8MB) savefile afaik, on my rpg it freezes during the load stage and doesn't create the savefile.
Just wanted to check this before I report it as a loader thingy.

kineticUk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for letting me know its loading on ak2.
Depravo said:
Have you tried Wood RPG?
No I haven't used WoodRPG but I have checked WoodR4 and it works so I assume with WoodRPG it works too.
I'll write proper report when I get time.
Thanks for the replys.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
It works with latest WOOD RPG 1.08 but only from the sd card not from the nand.

I've got two white screens too after loading screen on AKAIO with any type of save both from sdhc card & nand.

selfquote from the Akaoi news thread : JAM with the band is not working for RPG ( even not from the card ). While full debugging i try from Nand ( I was expecting a failure since it works from card only with WOOD RPG ) and it was the reason why I try to update the loader via Wifi just in case... and now the Nand is unrecognised from computer side. Gparted show me a last missing sector before cleaning this. Nobody was hurt.

kineticUk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks but I have tried with my same settings (I mentioned it uses a 64M (8Mb) save) and it works on the ak2i. Its just the rpg.

I found a few other games that have problems since 1.7. RPG mSD. Most I have tested and work fine on ak2/i. Hopefully someone from akaio will notice this topic.

Warioware DIY (E) - Game loads but freezes when you are asked to confirm the date/time each time. You cannot get past this point to play.

Animal Crossing (E) - Looks like the DMA got turned off or something. Its unplayable. V. slow to load, slowdown for the first minute or so after loading. Slow graphics etc.

New Super Mario Bros - Freezes black screens if you try to go back to title screen from the mini games.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
giratina16 said:
Working fine on my AK2i except I can't download songs from WiFi.
Same here...
frown.gif
Thought it's just me, but to see there are others with that prob is kinda good, isn't it?

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wario ware and new super mario work fine for me i didnt try to download any songs on jam with the band i turned it off when i had to sing lol

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SignZ said:
giratina16 said:
Working fine on my AK2i except I can't download songs from WiFi.
Same here...
frown.gif
Thought it's just me, but to see there are others with that prob is kinda good, isn't it?
Yeah it's a type of AP. Apparently the game gets banned from WiFi if you try to download the songs but I can still get on it. There might be a way to put songs on there soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7