Gaming Jak & Daxter - The Lost Frontier - Stuck on very first mission; bu

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying desperately to get this damned game to work properly. I am on 6.39 ME-9.2, using a CRC PhotoFast adapter with a 16gb microSDHC card. The copy of Jak & Daxter that I am using is untouched, and it doesn't work properly in either ISO or CSO form.

When I come back from bringing the Green Eco to Keira, it's supposed to progress the storyline, but nothing happens. The gate is supposed to slam shut and Keira is supposed to walk over and initiate the next part of the game, but, nothing I do seems to work.

Can anyone help?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
One region of this had problems with GEN firmware. I can attest to finishing it on 5.00 M33-6 with eboot decryption and a minor hex edit so it definitely works.

I do remember it being quite memory stick speed dependent so that may be the source of your issue. If trying alternative ISO drivers doesn't help, nor an alternative faster stick, then i'd suggest an alternative firmware or the opposite region version of the game,

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't use ME...use PRO.

If that doesn't work you can try the Hex edit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)