ROM Hack It's a Wonderful World

rmco2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Share what? The patch? I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline on that one, if you'd bothered reading any of my posts you'd know I'm still in the middle of making the patcher, but reading such a rude and obnoxious post like that makes me want to reconsider releasing my original patch at all and make you wait until it's all translated properly.

manny2260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah many say its a forum "i can do whatever i want i dont know any of these people" even more reason to be polite wouldnt you like to come off as a pleasent person?! but anyway i hope you patcher making sub-project goes well rmco

rmco2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So do I xD I lost my realbasic install so I'm gonna have to buy a new version later on, I should have the money now but I'm at home so I can't check, so later on I'll get started on building my patcher.

rcxAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So do I xD I lost my realbasic install so I'm gonna have to buy a new version later on, I should have the money now but I'm at home so I can't check, so later on I'll get started on building my patcher.
If you're not too concerned about cross-platform abilities, Microsoft has free versions of Visual C# and Visual C++ available (Express editions). Alternatively, there's always Java as well, which would be a cross-platform solution.

Or, hopefully you might find your install media somewhere! It's annoying to buy something again that you already have!

rmco2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm about 80% done with the new patcher, just finishing up the file format, so that'll be one main utility complete.

What's your percentage so far Riku?

Riku Akiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah
sleep.gif
;; Its just me working on the Translation, and I've done about 1500 messages give or take a few edits I still have to make...x.x So yes, HELP FIND OTHER TRANSLATORS!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE translating this game, but it'll take longer for us to translate this than for the group working on the JUS translation Patch! (No Offense to anyone working on the JUS patch) All I'm saying is the 24,000+ Messages of Japanese Text is damn near impossible for a single person to do, but I'll do my best until help arrives.

rmco2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Also one thing to mention - the order of the text in the game's script is not the same as the order it appears in-game, so it's pretty hard to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat