Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happily gaming with my iTouchDS, and I have a few questions pertaining some roms.

1) Alice in Wonderland, the USA version for the DS, seems to have some antipiracy, am I right? When I go to the main screen of the game (I am using the latest 3.7g firmware), it displays "Touch to continue". No amount of touching or button mashing clears this. Is there a code or patch to remove the AP? - Somehow I fixed this... I turned on the DownloadPlay option in the cards settings for the game. I can now play it, but I haven't gotten to the part of the game where people run into the problem of not being able to kill enemies.

2) DragonQuest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride works fine, but I cannot access the real time save menu in this game. Any ideas on how to get to this? I would very much like it :3

Unrelated - I don't believe there is one - A real time clock fix for pokemon emerald (gba)? Nevermind, my suspicions were confirmed, no clock fix.

Very unrelated - Does the "Community" function for N+ ever work? Every time I have tried to access it, it can't connect lol. Yes, my wireless works fine.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-