iTouchDS - A few questions

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Sicklyboy, Mar 13, 2010.

Mar 13, 2010

iTouchDS - A few questions by Sicklyboy at 3:53 AM (957 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Sicklyboy
    OP

Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

United States
    Happily gaming with my iTouchDS, and I have a few questions pertaining some roms.

1) Alice in Wonderland, the USA version for the DS, seems to have some antipiracy, am I right? When I go to the main screen of the game (I am using the latest 3.7g firmware), it displays "Touch to continue". No amount of touching or button mashing clears this. Is there a code or patch to remove the AP? - Somehow I fixed this... I turned on the DownloadPlay option in the cards settings for the game. I can now play it, but I haven't gotten to the part of the game where people run into the problem of not being able to kill enemies.

2) DragonQuest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride works fine, but I cannot access the real time save menu in this game. Any ideas on how to get to this? I would very much like it :3

Unrelated - I don't believe there is one - A real time clock fix for pokemon emerald (gba)? Nevermind, my suspicions were confirmed, no clock fix.

Very unrelated - Does the "Community" function for N+ ever work? Every time I have tried to access it, it can't connect lol. Yes, my wireless works fine.

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. Sicklyboy
    OP

United States
    Yeah, the Alice in Wonderland part didn't work, I still cannot kill enemies >_>

3. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

it is a known issue for Alice, should be fix in the next firmware..

4. Sicklyboy
    OP

United States
    Thanks for the reply dsrules. Guess I will just have to wait patiently then [​IMG]

Any idea how to get RTS working in DragonQuest 5? I see a "Game Fix" cheat 1, 2, and then 1+2. I guess I will try those out, see if that fixes it.

5. Sicklyboy
    OP

United States
    Posted on the simplepluseasy forums as well, support replied that "Some games may not be compatible with the RTS feature however we will improve its compatibility in future firmwares."

So, no resolutions, but all questions have been answered. Thanks everyone [​IMG]