Hacking Is this just a rumor?

Mega_Nift

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While reading the forums, and browsing a few other sites, i have come across the mysterious rumor of the black and white cyclo.
apparently some people say that their old white cyclos get buggy and start messing up, and they say that the black ones are the new ones, thats probally why theyre sold out at realhotstuff.com, but anyways its been said that cyclo has updated the carts and that the color is simply a matter of preference. can anyone tell me what they think? are the colors a matter of preference? is there a way to tell the updated carts from the old? plz help

thnx

CeePhour

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.HWHQ.com
XP
Country
United States
Mega_Nift said:
While reading the forums, and browsing a few other sites, i have come across the mysterious rumor of the black and white cyclo.
apparently some people say that their old white cyclos get buggy and start messing up, and they say that the black ones are the new ones, thats probally why theyre sold out at realhotstuff.com,
False.

Mega_Nift said:
but anyways its been said that cyclo has updated the carts and that the color is simply a matter of preference. can anyone tell me what they think? are the colors a matter of preference?
True.

QUOTE(Mega_Nift @ Apr 9 2008, 08:39 PM)
is there a way to tell the updated carts from the old? plz help
Hold SELECT while booting the older ones or DOWN+B (hardware version 1.1).

Mailyfesux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The black ones are part of the new model batch which includes both black and white.

If you want to buy a new one, just ask the reseller.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure the ones they now sell at realhotstuff, whether white or black, are new batches.
the old ones (that are crappy) have all been sold out or replaced.
so i think its safe to buy either

TopModders

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
tinymonkeyt said:
im pretty sure the ones they now sell at realhotstuff, whether white or black, are new batches.
the old ones (that are crappy) have all been sold out or replaced.
so i think its safe to buy either

We are also provide new batch (Ver 1.1) CycloDS Evolution, black and white.
Please visit my store. ===> Top Modders!
We are official reseller of CycloDS in Hong Kong and welcome all international orders!
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Why buy another Series X? Something happen to the 1st one?