Is there something wrong with my DSL?

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by ScorchD62, Jan 18, 2009.

Jan 18, 2009
  1. ScorchD62
    OP

Newcomer ScorchD62 Newbie

United States
    I've been using WiFi on the same modem for a couple months now, but today my DS out of no where just got disconnected from WiFi. And then every time I tried reconnecting, it kept saying "There is no access point within range" So I erased the wifi configuration on the DS and tried again, nothing.

Then I tried to connect with my DS Phat and it worked. I go back and try with the Lite but it still doesn't work =/ Any help?

2. Ein-kun

Newcomer Ein-kun Advanced Member

Philippines
    Try reconfiguring / resetting your router settings, do that also on your DS (your WiFi configuration). Then try connecting again. That worked for me. [​IMG]

3. ScorchD62
    OP

Newcomer ScorchD62 Newbie

United States
    Okay, I'll try it. Thanks.

After, I'll try to see if I can transfer the Nintendo WFC data from the Phat to the Lite and hope that works if the first thing doesn't. If that fails, off to customer service unless I can find something helpful on google xP

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    i get that sometimes but moving my ds up over my head usually fixes it. wifi traves out in flat waves. if you are sitting below the router you might have some issues. i've also used c|irc to test as it has NEVER failed to connect for me.

-another world