Zombie thread, RAAAGH

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you would instead recommend people a flashcart by a team that is willing to screw their customers with low and dirty tactics such as putting an artificial 10 games limit in their product? That's so reassuring :rolleyes:

No he's only going to recommend what works atm, that is all.

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Personally, I heard from them as late as Feb. 18th, my main contact, but he is not the coder just the team leader, and didn't give me any clue on what is happening, we only discuss other important business matters.

like how to push sales with a fake countdown and delaye tactics?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the emails are normally handled by one of sales ladies, and since nothing is shipping out to resellers until CNY is over, and really their 'sales' email is just that, you most likely will not see any replies to their email until after the CNY break is over, and things start moving again in few more days.

See this chart for more info, on when things get back to work:

cny.jpg

Personally, I heard from them as late as Feb. 18th, my main contact, but he is not the coder just the team leader, and didn't give me any clue on what is happening, we only discuss other important business matters.

Last week I was told they would make an announcement soon, but I guess that 'soon' is not here yet, so wait....

Cool beans. Oh god the food was good today at the booths.

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you had made a change, maybe you upped the wrong file, sha-1 from the leaked cfw
AE4207D2B6FA304738E343A837B73DB90E85B9CE
sha-1 from the file you uploaded :P
AE4207D2B6FA304738E343A837B73DB90E85B9CE
Your right I did upload the wrong file. Also, I think I had a bipolar moment because my change did not work at all. The wait really is driving me insane.

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your right I did upload the wrong file. Also, I think I had a bipolar moment because my change did not work at all. The wait really is driving me insane.
Although, I can tell you what the problem is. I can't fix it. I know that what is happening is the thumb code in the cache is trying to load at the same time the arm processor is trying to write to the same area of memory. Its stupid, but there is seemingly no way around it as blx and bx do not support conditions.

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do have eshop content BUT on my american account. Now I'm living in Australia and I have an Australian n3ds... I don't understand why Nintendo doesn't allow me to switch my region. I hate that.

Ahahah don't talk to me about that. I've a french 3DSXL, an AUS N3DSXL and a CA WiiU. I have to have 2 different Nintendo accounts for the WiiU/*3DS, that's so fucking annoying.

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As I said, I'm waiting for the GW "announcement" to do the same, if their announcement says "the update is here now" or "within a few days" great, but if it's "it will take a very long time" then I go legit with my New 3DS. So I understand your choice, I'm just waiting a little bit more!
Id rather just use my N3DS for DS games and GBC etc than update it. I can play mh4 and mm on the xl while i wait. However, I support your free will.

Edit: spelling

MasterBro10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"games were Bought" I am unfamiliar with this phrase :)
Yeah, I was going legit with my 3DS for a while, until Gateway announced 9.X support, then I jumped on to the Gateway band-wagon, waited for Gateway once, and after unfortunately parting with my old 3DS, I'm waiting again. If Gateway takes too long, I still have KARL3DS to rely on. Not getting a Sky, way too expensive.

Piepokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man release really has been a long wait. I finally beat what I definitely consider my personal favorite ds game, Last Window: the Secret of Cape West, and now that I've got through the story I've got nothing like it to play. Already played most of the ds adventure type games with great stories, like 999 and the prof. Layton games. And as for 3ds there really aren't many story based games, I've beat the sequel to 999 and the other Layton games. Karl3ds sounds promising if a jap cubic ninja weren't damn expensive.*jp cubic ninja isn't that bad at around 40 but I've already shelled out my money on gateway.

Reactions: Sonicx64

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Yeah, I was going legit with my 3DS for a while, until Gateway announced 9.X support, then I jumped on to the Gateway band-wagon, waited for Gateway once, and after unfortunately parting with my old 3DS, I'm waiting again. If Gateway takes too long, I still have KARL3DS to rely on. Not getting a Sky, way too expensive.
So you'll pay $60 to pirate thousands of dollars worth of 3DS games but you won't pay $80? :P

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you'll pay $60 to pirate thousands of dollars worth of 3DS games but you won't pay $80? :P

Again, it is relative.

GW: Cheaper, offers more features
SKY: More expensive, offers less features....BUT works right now on N3DS.

He obviously feels that $80 or a SKY is not worth it when he could put that money towards retail games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-