ROM Hack Is there a way to unban a game with (090-0212)(090-0211) error?

lewishack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who don't know, this is the Pokemon Sun/Moon and OR/AS Pokemon Global Link ban that was implemented on January 25th/26th, which prevents access to online features for more than 6,000 players. I haven't yet been banned, however I am planning on modifying my Secret ID and Trainer ID across multiple games.

Many people speculate that modifying the following:

• Currency
  • Items

Can result in a ban (listed in descending order of likelihood and frequency).

I just want to know how to best prevent the ban (besides not altering the IDs). If there is no way to prevent it I would like to know how the ban can be reverted/dodged. I just don't want to start down this path without having an exit strategy.

I have CFW, I also have a Powersaves. If either of those resources help in any way.

Thank you!

Last edited by lewishack,

Ian619320

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ban is server side there's no way to get around it.
In order to bypass it You need to start a new game.
So if I if I start new game and unlink game from GL and save it and get new game sync ID and save, could I then restore previous save file with power saves? Or would that file still have banned sync ID?

Ian619320

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ban is server side there's no way to get around it.
In order to bypass it You need to start a new game.
So if I if I start new game and unlink game from GL and save it and get new game sync ID and save, could I then restore previous save file with power saves? Or would that file still have banned sync ID?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its still going to have the same sync ID as per what was banned. There isnt a way to get around that with powersaves.

Reactions: Ian619320

Ian619320

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its still going to have the same sync ID as per what was banned. There isnt a way to get around that with powersaves.
Okay but per say I poke bank all my mons and then start new game and then use pokebank to get all my mons back would that be a suitable way?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wait those using powersave got hit with the banhammer too?
This ban is completely different from what the ban your thinking of was. This one deals with global link within pokemon, not the online services of nintendo which would of been a different numbered error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Hey boi, keep your nuts out of chat. Unless you want them to get roasted. :ninja: