nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a ban with 090-0212 error code.
Is there any way to unban this?
I was perhaps thinking about starting a new save, getting a new sync id, and injecting it to my save.
But idk where the heck those hex codes are for the sync id.
Can anyone help?

putti

nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. Unlink the game from Global Link.
2. After it's done, back up your old save.
3. Start a new game (if you're paranoid enough, you can even change your OT/TID/SID to match your old one), then reach the Festival Plaza.
4. Do a Game Sync with your PGL account and retrieve your ID.
5. Back up your new save file.
6. Open your new save file with PKHeX. Find the Game Sync ID field and copy that.
7. Open your old save file with PKHeX. Find the Game Sync ID field and paste the one from the new save file.
8. Restore your old modified save
Voila! You're unbanned with no data lost

ORRR

I also changed all to zeros and still got the banned message.
Use an old save or mine to get a new GameSyncID, Unregister your game from the GL account and wait til Tuesday, then replace your SyncID from your banned savefile with new one and re-register again. In the meantime clean your savefile and make it legit and legal as possible.

Would this work?

Last edited by putti,

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It would greatly help if you could stop making new threads for which there are already is a thread. You already posted in the ban thread, don't clutter GBATemp because you lack the patience to wait for an answer there.
Would this work?
This tutorial has been posted several times in that thread. You'll find your answer there, but spoiler, it does.

putti

nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would greatly help if you could stop making new threads for which there are already is a thread. You already posted in the ban thread, don't clutter GBATemp because you lack the patience to wait for an answer there.
This tutorial has been posted several times in that thread. You'll find your answer there, but spoiler, it does.

Instead of bashing on me for posting a thread, giving out the specific link would be appreciated then because I cannot seem to find the tutorial out from those 38(?) pages.

Reactions: Earthbound017

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi is there any method that works with powersaves? I dont have cfw/homebrew etc
No. If starting a new game doesn't fix it for you, you can't do anything. That's what happens when you get banned because of PowerSaves. Delete your save and extra data, then start a new one.

PS: Try to avoid posting in dead threads by the way. This time it's ok since it's relevant, but that may not be the case for future ones.

Last edited by ThoD,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How did you play Pokemon? I thought you could not be banned when using the right settings :O?
Connecting to the PGL with hacked Pokemon instantly flags your game. Subtle hacks are ok, but things like shinies of shiny locked Pokemon, illegal moves, etc. can and will get you banned if you use them. Not linking to PGL makes it harder but still not impossible to get flagged. PowerSaves makes it obvious that they are hacked due to the way it's cheats are, that goes for ALL games, reason why PowerSaves shouldn't be used in this day and age where all anti-hack systems and legality checks are all over the place. The system settings have nothing to do with it, it's related to the PGL. The system settings would matter if it was the leak or something, but that's what the extend of those are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head