Homebrew Is the 3DS powerful enough to run an N64 emulator?

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-

First read the thread.

Short answer: n64 is notoriously difficult to emulate correctly. Current n64 pc emulation still has problems.

Reactions: cvskid

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for bumbing this topic but it really bugs me that no one uses the gpu everybody always runs crap on the cpu like retroarch.The 3ds is DEFINITLY powerful enough to run it but you guys are just gonna call me a "moron" or an "idiot" or a "noob" that just shows how childish this forum is if you guys cant even be civilized really the 3ds actually can run an n64 emulator at decent psx framerates.if a system is more powerful then the console it most likely can run it it just needs some people to USE THE GPU!!!!!
If you really think its that easy, how bout you go emulate it? we aren't your slaves.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Honestly if it is even possible to convert the n64 to 3ds use dupermario 64 it the easiest game I think
thats called "porting a game"; making an entire emulator for one game is a bit of a waste, especially with how difficult the n64 is to emulate.

Last edited by TimX24968B,

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. Damn Microsoft for buying Rare and Nintendo for not buying them after DK3.

Last edited by elBenyo,

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
best f-zero game in the whole series. the original didn't have as good music, and GX had the weird story line, and not as good music as f-zero X. Did they port that to DS?
Nope. Last f zero games was on the Gba. 12 years ago.. F zero GX was released 13 years ago.

Such a shame. The f zero x would be a perfect fit for the 3ds! :)

dudemo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original goldeneye? Nope. There is a remake though for nintendo wii, xbox 360, nintendo ds, and ps3. Always liked perfect dark more myself.
I liked Perfect Dark, as well as Time Splitters too. But the N64 Goldeneye was my first entry into FPS games and it's always held a spot in my heart.

I have seriously considered purchasing a N64, controller, and only that game lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*