Is ShopTemp down?

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Topic.

My firefox still has problems loading the page after about 20 minutes of trying :/

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it goes down every night for a few minutes around this time (9AM HK time) so they can update the site, perhaps they had an accident updating it?

I know last night around this time it said it would be down for a few minutes for maintenance.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
gameboy13 said:
Its down for me too. Try this next time: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

OMG I love that website now.
smile.gif
I'll never have to ask this question ever again!
tongue.gif

I do hate my fail timing though. -_-

rikuumi

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
lacrymosa967 said:
Topic.

My firefox still has problems loading the page after about 20 minutes of trying :/
Don't you have any friends on msn or something and ask them if they can access the site? Instead you make a topic here.
tongue.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now it's got serious, the IP address can't be resolved from the Domain Name. What are they upto?

edit: It's not an issue with ShopTemp, it's an issue with panelboxmanager.com which is causing it.

QUOTE said:
Incident: Investigating iWEB-CL possible power cycle issue

22h55 EST
We have identified the cause of the power issue that might have caused some servers to reboot. Some servers in the iWEB-CL datacenter could have lost power for a few seconds around 22h00 EST tonight which would have caused the affected servers to reboot. Your server should have been back only quickly [...]
10:00 June 8, 2010
Details
Incident: Investigating Panelbox Problem

23h06 EST

We have identified a switch that died or froze after the power issue. We are replacing this switch and it should restore access to the data for the Panelbox servers connected to it. We should be able to complete the operation within 15-30 minutes.

—-

22h50 EST

Following a power problem affecting some parts of iWEB-CL, Panelbox data warehouse (in use for some Panelbox servers) has been unavailable since then. Our team is working hard in order to restore access to the data. Failover server have also been affected by the power problem and are useless when the central data repository is not available.

—-

22h00 EST
We are currently actively investigating a problem with the Panelbox infrastructure affecting multiple Panelbox servers. We will post updates as soon as possible. Our technical team is actively working on finding a solution to this problem. We will regularly communicate with you about the status of this operation.
—-

In other words, it's nothing to panic about if you've placed orders with them. The issue is at their webhosting provider.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...