Hacking Is Loadiine going to be released any time soon?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
is there really a need to start a new thread seeing as there is the original one started by the person in charge of the finding's. 3 different subjects and each seems to have at least 2 threads for each subject!!!! does everybody like searching 2 different threads for answers?

geocool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
"When will it be released? why don't you make it open source..."
I understand where this is coming from because I was asking the same questions in my head too, but instead of flooding the forums or wasting the developper's time answering the same question everyday, I could just check older posts and I find my answer 99% of the time.

Thanks for answering oumoumad.
I partially agree with you about doing the same questions but some things are not easily searched like my question.
I don't think that by reading "Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion" topic which is 572 pages or by looking every topic
created that the developer "may" have answered my question is a way to go.

We all have precious time like Golden45.
The good thing is that we are in a forum that anyone who knows the answer can answer like you just did :)

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
WUP! thank you crediar

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

probably u die soon with this shit... u already have endorphine,serotonine ecc
Heyhey! Wiid is Gods' herb! (and legal here)! Really, you give me a pill that releases (or deccelerates the intake into the brains receptors of) serotonine? That's right, MDMA's your pal!

Last edited by Quincy,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
its already BAIT as its all over the internet. think this thread should be closed and everybody use the ORIGINAL one
Yeah agreed, that's what I meant :)

Baiting up the thread, for future reference> To lure someone with what you know they will like. :)

Last edited by Reecey,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry I don't have the answer to this question, simply because i don't know when it's gonna work, if it's ever gonna work.
This is more a proof of concept that it is doable only with kernel exploit. For the moment I'm only able to launch completely one game (nes remix).
just wondering would you be able to launch VC games instead of actual games with it?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with the way this thread is crash and burning, I'll just put this here: Inb4 Lock
failboat1.jpg

Last edited by driverdis, , Reason: added image
Reactions: Margen67 and Reecey

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
If I was mods I would of shut it from the get go I can't believe its still going :O

Edit: I just thought I would add another comment to it for fun :rolleyes:

Reactions: Margen67

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Back on topic guys.

I think we will see public backup loaders soon, not neccessarily Loadiine though, someone might beat him to it, as Loadiine is still in early stages and may never get past the PoC stage.
Soon is relative, but I'm guessing that we'll see public backup loaders by the end of the year, or early 2016 at the latest.
That is completely just a wild guess, so take it with a grain of salt (or take the whole shaker), I am just basing this on how fast the scene has been moving since the kernel exploit was released and how easily hackable the Wii U is, and seemingly easier to do things on once hacked. It's a whole different thing compared to the 3DS which is heavily locked down, hell it took fail0verflow less than a month to blow the Wii U wide open.

Reactions: Margen67 and Warft

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Back on topic guys.

I think we will see public backup loaders soon, not neccessarily Loadiine though, someone might beat him to it, as Loadiine is still in early stages and may never get past the PoC stage.
Soon is relative, but I'm guessing that we'll see public backup loaders by the end of the year, or early 2016 at the latest.
That is completely just a wild guess, so take it with a grain of salt (or take the whole shaker), I am just basing this on how fast the scene has been moving since the kernel exploit was released and how easily hackable the Wii U is, and seemingly easier to do things on once hacked. It's a whole different thing compared to the 3DS which is heavily locked down, hell it took fail0verflow less than a month to blow the Wii U wide open.
its just took off again :lol:

Reactions: Margen67

Ichigo1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you sticking in this thread if you are hating? (Sorry if i thought you wrong) But i don't find your logic in watching this thread If you think this is a waste of your time, rather than continue repeatedly posting "kill/close this thread" or "OMG this thread is very cliche" comments, you should unwatch and ignore it. Just because it seems to be a waste of time for you, doesn't mean it is the same for me.

Your comments are very ironic, considering the comments you are posting themselves are very "cliche". What have you accomplished getting this thread locked? Is it really against the rules to make a thread asking a question that maybe you knew? The things that really should be removed are the off topic comments, although if a mod wants to lock it, then so be it.

I'll be repeating for the last time. I did not intend to rush the project, but ask if i should be getting a Wii U by now, or wait till later. Golden45 already answered that question politely.

Last edited by Ichigo1000,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I think your going a tad over the top dude!, its not the end of the world. Surely these comments don't bother you that much? if I thought they where I probably should not of gone on about it. Don't want you to feel like I was bullying or nothing, sorry man.

Last edited by Reecey,

Ichigo1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think your going a tad over the top dude!, its not the end of the world. Surely these comments don't bother you that much? if I thought they where I probably should not of gone on about it.
Im really just asking for opinions on will it be a smart idea to buy one now, considering supply of that firmware will eventually run out.

Reactions: Reecey

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Im really just asking for opinions on will it be a smart idea to buy one now, considering supply of that firmware will eventually run out.
i doubt there is any immediate rush, pretty much every brand new console at this point will be 5.3.2 (or lower), except for the mario maker bundle, as time goes on it will get less likely, but if you stick to older bundles it will be fine

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Rp4 pro is more capable than I thought https://youtu.be/S8cXS0VHjBU?si=nhJf9rq6t0SKeIw3