Hacking Is it possible to Transfer Save files to HDD?

Wiisee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

Recently im spending my time trying to backup my wii discs onto my hardrive so i can play them off HD. But then i got thinking.. even though i have finished resident evil 4 (and others) i dont want to lose all the data and have to start back at the beginning again.

Can anyone tell me, do usb loaders load the save data from the wii or direct off the HD? And if so, is there a way to move my data to the hd from my wii system memory?

Thanks for any help on this.

Wiisee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brilliant!

Thanks so much for the quick reply.

This has totally solved my dilemma.
smile.gif

Dispel

Trophies
XP
Country
btw it is possible to dl a save file somewhere for Wii, put it on an SD card and then copy it (Wii allows this I think) to Wii so that the game recognizes it ? specifically - for RE4, because w/o save file you cannot start on hard difficulty, which is what I want

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dispel said:
btw it is possible to dl a save file somewhere for Wii, put it on an SD card and then copy it (Wii allows this I think) to Wii so that the game recognizes it ? specifically - for RE4, because w/o save file you cannot start on hard difficulty, which is what I want
What do you think the "Copy to Wii System Memory" option is for?

Dispel

Trophies
XP
Country
right .. I just heard some games (recent ones ?) don't allow this or something, not sure (or maybe their save games cannot be copied off the Wii) .. never bothered, except for RE4, I beat normal on PC and wanna try hard right away on Wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D