Is it possible to inject automatically payload after booting into AutoRCM?

germicidesalon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Hello everyone,
Is it possible to automatically inject payload (e.g. hekate payload) after entering AutoRCM? I use switchroot's LineageOS and from time to time when I turn the screen on it reboots and bootloops forcing me to force shutdown the console.

Solution
Hello everyone,
Is it possible to automatically inject payload (e.g. hekate payload) after entering AutoRCM? I use switchroot's LineageOS and from time to time when I turn the screen on it reboots and bootloops forcing me to force shutdown the console.
Get yourself an RCMloader

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
Get yourself an RCMloader

Solution

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you can do is setup autoboot, it would boot whatever payload you have set to autoboot, modchip probably would best fit what you are looking for, for example the chip would boot up Hekate where you have it to autoboot another payload like Fusee.bin to load Atmosphere.

Reactions: Kopimist

germicidesalon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
What you can do is setup autoboot, it would boot whatever payload you have set to autoboot, modchip probably would best fit what you are looking for, for example the chip would boot up Hekate where you have it to autoboot another payload like Fusee.bin to load Atmosphere.
Could you send a link for a modchip tutorial?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Luigi's Mansion 2 HD is out