Is FW 10.01 Hackable?

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Must I connect a windows machine to the ps4? I don't have one close enough to do such.

Step 2 ->
Code:
Unzip the whole thing and run PPPwn Loader.exe, in the first drop down box select the Ethernet port you are connecting to the PS4 (I've tried connecting directly to the PS4 through a cable with better success).

How do I get the ethernet port?

jkm81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the steps are simple, you connect the ps4 with an ethernet cable from your pc to the ps4 set up a custom cabled connection using pppoe. once that's done, run the program in the pc, hit test connection in the ps4 start in pc program and wait.

the program might get hit by the antivirus or firewall as a virus but all the tools do, they are false positives
Post automatically merged:

if you are using the program that i use, you want to select the stage2.bin file for your firmware and hit the wrench icon and select your firmware . and download the goldhen.bin for your firmware put it in the root of your usb( needs to be connected to your ps4 when running the exploit for the first time.)

Last edited by jkm81,

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I got the stage2.bin from the PPPwn branch, and moved it to my computer.
I connected the ethernet cable from my windows desktop to my ps4
I ran PPPwn Loader.exe selected my FW version 10.01, and pressed the button
I then went to network settings on my PS4 and followed the steps, but nothing changes on my screen and PS4 shows failed to obtain an IP address

the steps are simple, you connect the ps4 with an ethernet cable from your pc to the ps4 set up a custom cabled connection using pppoe. once that's done, run the program in the pc, hit test connection in the ps4 start in pc program and wait.

the program might get hit by the antivirus or firewall as a virus but all the tools do, they are false positives

if you are using the program that i use, you want to select the stage2.bin file for your firmware and hit the wrench icon and select your firmware . and download the goldhen.bin for your firmware put it in the root of your usb( needs to be connected to your ps4 when running the exploit for the first time.)

Awe hell, it said OPTIONAL so I didn't do it...
Let me try it with that included
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*][Optional] Place the Payload file to be loaded, e.g. goldhen.bin file, on an exFAT/FAT32 formatted USB flash drive and insert it into your PS4 console.
[/LIST]

Last edited by MikeTheKnight2016,

jkm81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think that its optional when you are running the exploit for the first time. get goldhen for your version

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think that its optional when you are running the exploit for the first time. get goldhen for your version

I placed goldhen.bin on an exFat formatted SD Card

Turned don PS4
Plugged in the USB
Ran .exe, selected the stage2 file
Pressed Start
Connected LAN cable to PC and PS4
Configured Wired settings

And PS4 sttill failed to get a connectiono

Am I missing a step somewhere? The GUI runs the console commands, so i don't need to right?

Last edited by MikeTheKnight2016,

jkm81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I placed goldhen.bin on an exFat formatted SD Card

Turned don PS4
Plugged in the USB
Ran .exe, selected the stage2 file
Pressed Start
Connected LAN cable to PC and PS4
Configured Wired settings

And PS4 sttill failed to get a connectiono

Am I missing a step somewhere? The GUI runs the console commands, so i don't need to right?
in this order? what i do is hit test connection and then start in the program. you can try bridge wifi with ethernet in your ncpa.cpl or/and enable sharing with your ethernet in your wifi. it took me a long time for me to get the exploit working, i tried changing the program and resetting the internet connection in my ps4 even changing ethernet cables until i got it.

jkm81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes - in that order.
Okay, I'll try it in reverse next time and start searching for wifi on ps4 THEN press start on the GUI
have you install npcap?
this are some other tools that you can try
https://github.com/aldostools/pppwnui/releases
https://github.com/PSGO/PPPwn-Lite
https://github.com/PSGO/PPPwnGo i use this one the first time i hack my ps4 on fw 11.00 then a switch to the other one link up top, the other ones i havent try yet,
if you try any other app make sure you configure the app to your console's setting meaning using the right payload for your fw
bytheway i used this video to hack mine
keep fighting with it brother, i know you can make it.
this is me running the exploit for the first time
good luck and tell me if you are successful.

Last edited by jkm81,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/nkXh6TqZadA?si=DpmhSR5uqnHSW6kP