PS4

TrabelsiAziz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
Hi chat i have a ps4 pro with latest FW is 11.00 and can't buy games its to expansive here in my country so i thought on something to buy new driver SSD about 150DT and install in it 9.00 FW and replace it with the original that came with the ps4 pro is on the latest version and i jailbreak it from that FW and enjoy the time is this good idea is this exit to be real like some buds tried it before me let me know in the comment and tell me if there's other way to do , so i don' t sell my ps4 pro cause its boring having it without trying game on it (i only play free to play game by the way) hope u have a good day chat

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a different PS4 means buying a PS4 with a low firmware. You can't just install the firmware you want.

The PlayStation Store has free to play games and demos so that could keep you entertained.

TrabelsiAziz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
Get a different PS4 means buying a PS4 with a low firmware. You can't just install the firmware you want.

The PlayStation Store has free to play games and demos so that could keep you entertained.
ig that the only way am going throught is getting new one with low FW

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
removed link for scam
That is not proof, it's pretty sketchy and ps4 doesn't have cfw like ps3, even after so many years so what makes you think this exploit works and why didn't anyone do this on lower firmware if it would have been possible?

Ps4 doesn't have permanent cfw, on jailbreak state that goes away when the console is off

Last edited by zekro94,
Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is not proof, it's pretty sketchy and ps4 doesn't have cfw like ps3, even after so many years so what makes you think this exploit works and why didn't anyone do this on lower firmware if it would have been possible?

Ps4 doesn't have permanent cfw, on jailbreak state that goes away when the console is off
So that could potentially brick a PS4.

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
So that could potentially brick a PS4.
That or it would simply do nothing, just installing 11.02 firmware and the guy just wants clicks, haven't looked at the pup file but the site has some red flags:
1. Why only 11.02 if it's that easy? The site only has that one, it says it works on 11.02 and below but nowhere do we see where to select a lower firmware for those who don't want to risk it
2.No one knew about this and the one that discovers this is a random dude, not the ones working on the ps4 scene for so many years
3.Surprise, the zip file (as I suspected) contains a rar file with a password, where is the password? well you have to complete an offer in order to get it, will you get it? No, because it's just a way to get your phone number or other details, a scam

So eater_ofcrayons fell for the scam or is the one trying to perpetuate it

Edit: Here it what it looks inside the zip, a rar password protected, want to see the txt file?

Attachments

• rar inside.jpg
    rar inside.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 17
  • txt inside.jpg
    txt inside.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 14

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That or it would simply do nothing, just installing 11.02 firmware and the guy just wants clicks, haven't looked at the pup file but the site has some red flags:
1. Why only 11.02 if it's that easy? The site only has that one, it says it works on 11.02 and below but nowhere do we see where to select a lower firmware for those who don't want to risk it
2.No one knew about this and the one that discovers this is a random dude, not the ones working on the ps4 scene for so many years
3.Surprise, the zip file (as I suspected) contains a rar file with a password, where is the password? well you have to complete an offer in order to get it, will you get it? No, because it's just a way to get your phone number or other details, a scam

So eater_ofcrayons fell for the scam or is the one trying to perpetuate it

Edit: Here it what it looks inside the zip, a rar password protected, want to see the txt file?
"Complete offer" aka scam / waste of time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto