Hacking IS AURIENAND region free?

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Think I'm already using 10.2 firmware.bin, NTR booted successfully. And that fixed my issues with MM and Tomodachi Life. Thank you for the help, been trying to get this solved all day. xD Do you know if there is a list of games that have this issue?

Not that I know of. I live in the US so the only out of region game I have is the EU version of the Kid Icarus 3D classic which does not require language emulation (got it from the usual place and then used funkycia2 to get the latest version, and of course funkycia does a region free patch by default).

bunny_gg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
My test result:
updated to aureinand 4.01 1st rev(without latest gba fix), A9hl updated sysnand 10.7 (U).
I installed "Zoo Keeper cia" (JP) and it displayed well on menu. I played it well and the title can also be displayed in activity log history.
I tried "Resident Evil" (HK) cartridge and the same result. Menu well, played well and activity log well.
I tried Chinese translated "Xenoblade" (JP) and it reminded me to download 1.1 update, which I can't, for my console is US version. So I downloaded a JP 1.1 update cia and it worked fine.
As far as I know, it satisfied my demands for region-free.

Reactions: MattKimura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hope im not going to die from it before i see the ent in a month