Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

WarOmnimon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I certainly hope that is a fake account - I have been looking forward to the release of Ironhax since the moment smealum made the announcement that Ironfall was the only thing needed to run it. Downloaded said game from the eShop immediately and everything. If smealum needs to further fine tune Ironhax before an initial release, I have no problem waiting for him to do so. But if we get confirmation that a DDoS is what is preventing the release, that's when I'll get upset. We didn't deserve for that to happen and smealum definitely didn't.

Besides, if Anonymous really were to take smealum down, it would confirm them as unable to make up their mind on things. Case in point, they took PSN down several years because of the removal of OtherOS on the PS3. Smealum is making available for the 3DS what Sony took away from the PS3 and that is homebrew. Just my two cents on that situation...

XeR ッ

Not sure if i still wanna be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I certainly hope that is a fake account - I have been looking forward to the release of Ironhax since the moment smealum made the announcement that Ironfall was the only thing needed to run it. Downloaded said game from the eShop immediately and everything. If smealum needs to further fine tune Ironhax before an initial release, I have no problem waiting for him to do so. But if we get confirmation that a DDoS is what is preventing the release, that's when I'll get upset. We didn't deserve for that to happen and smealum definitely didn't.

Besides, if Anonymous really were to take smealum down, it would confirm them as unable to make up their mind on things. Case in point, they took PSN down several years because of the removal of OtherOS on the PS3. Smealum is making available for the 3DS what Sony took away from the PS3 and that is homebrew. Just my two cents on that situation...
Yep , i have a bad feeling about this.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alright this is getting way too silly, at this point I am just going to assume the anon is just some stupid troll acting out to get attention and smealum is just loving the hype train because he knows how wet it's making us.
This is all becoming way more drama then there needs to be.

Reactions: Deleted User

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright this is getting way too silly, at this point I am just going to assume the anon is just some stupid troll acting out to get attention and smealum is just loving the hype train because he knows how wet it's making us.
This is all becoming way more drama then there needs to be.
As long as smea doesn't say anything about it , it's not "drama" , more speculation

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Look at this guys tweets
https://twitter.com/LiveBecomeAnon

Def not anonymous. :P
Yeah , he just retweeted Call Of Duty x)

Reactions: zoogie

kje123

this title is false
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Finally, a place where I can talk about this that isn't /v/. :wacko:
As for the anon post, I don't believe that kid is a part of anonymous, (nor does he even know anything about computers) but if it really IS true, my guess for why he would do that is because Smea is so anti-piracy. Anonymous is real famous for taking down the so called "capitalist pigs" that don't support the theory that "everything is theirs so it must be free". But again, that just seems like a troll trying to get a rise out of us.:yaysp:

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Finally, a place where I can talk about this that isn't /v/. :wacko:
As for the anon post, I don't believe that kid is a part of anonymous, (nor does he even know anything about computers) but if it really IS true, my guess for why he would do that is because Smea is so anti-piracy. Anonymous is real famous for taking down the so called "capitalist pigs" that don't support the theory that "everything is theirs so it must be free". But again, that just seems like a troll trying to get a rise out of us.:yaysp:
Or he wasn't even trying to troll

Reactions: CrystalForce

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is ironhax coming out today? Because in fact the last day of the week is SATURDAY, not Sunday. It's a common misconception. Smealum said that he said he would release it by the end of the week. It's Sunday already he still hasn't released? Or does he live in America?

kje123

this title is false
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Is ironhax coming out today? Because in fact the last day of the week is SATURDAY, not Sunday. It's a common misconception. Smealum said that he said he would release it by the end of the week. It's Sunday already he still hasn't released? Or does he live in America?

We don't exactly know. Smea has gone quiet on his twitter, and their are some rumors, but most likely he is saving it for a release tomorrow.

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
He lives at seattle at the moment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.