Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get Tubehax to run, but when I get to the homebrew screen, only the Region Lock shows up. All other apps don't appear. I'm not sure what I did wrong. Here's screen shots of my SD card set up.
Screen Shot 2015-08-18 at 12.25.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-18 at 12.25.39 AM.png

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
make sere after copying the files from the homebrew pack to the sd card you change you dns then load youtube then after that you change the fw to the new 3ds to the 9.9 usa then run it.

Yep, done that repeatedly: not working. I see smea's released a new boot.3dsx, I'll give that a try.....

Edit: tubehax still crashes..... I honestly dont see what I'm doing wrong.

I have also tried 2 different micro SD's the original 4GB and an 8gb, and both produce the same results.

Not one single successful launch of HB menu..... :(

Last edited by KiiWii,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
ah it stop woking on me when i boot ironhax now it crashes instead of launching the homebrew
Edit:rebooted the 3ds and it worked again happend when i used the official change themes on the home menu and launched iron fall and the ironhax save theres a bug if you opned an app before ironfall you need to reboot your 3ds or it won't work

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I've been trying all evening (its now morning) and I havent even managed to launch Homebrew browser yet.

I'm running 9.9.0.26U on Zelda MM gold edition N3DS, followed the instructions for tubehax to the letter, tried all the various 3dsx versions people have used and stated it worked for them, but its clearly not working for me. (I'm no noob to Wii/vWii/PS2/PS3/Xbox/360/PSP & vita hacking so.....)

I have deleted and tried again more times than I can remember.

The only thing I havent tested is using an alternate wifi connection: could this be the cause?
(edit: I have a Virgin super hub 2)
Be sure you have all files needed in the root of your 3DS SD
Then some routers have a problem with the DNS change, so i would take your smartphone and setup an AP (if possible on your smartphone) on that and set it as the only connection in your 3DS
then change DNS and you should be good to go.

Just wanted to report that the IronHax 1.0 launch crashes have been fixed (seemingly). Just use the updated boot.3dsx (https://twitter.com/smealum/status/633480944146448385), launch homebrew via any method and install IronHax again. Fixed it for me. Can't really tell if it's the new boot.3dsx though.
You don't need to redo the install for IronHax again, just replacing the boot.3dsx should be enough

Just put the 2 files in a folder called playcoin (or whatever you like) and drop 'em in your 3DS folder on your SD card.
Just don't use spaces, seems to give some problems that doesn't show the banner to start the homebrew

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to report that the IronHax 1.0 launch crashes have been fixed (seemingly). Just use the updated boot.3dsx (https://twitter.com/smealum/status/633480944146448385), launch homebrew via any method and install IronHax again. Fixed it for me. Can't really tell if it's the new boot.3dsx though.
i already had the new boot.3dsx when it happed he hasn't fixed it for that yet

Kuber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You don't need to redo the install for IronHax again, just replacing the boot.3dsx should be enough

Well, just replacing the boot.3dsx didn't do anything. It kept crashing all the time. Then I reinstalled the IronHax exploit and voilà, no crashes. Maybe IronHax went rogue at some point and the re-installation of it fixed something. As if I'd know anything about this :s

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, just replacing the boot.3dsx didn't do anything. It kept crashing all the time. Then I reinstalled the IronHax exploit and voilà, no crashes. Maybe IronHax went rogue at some point and the re-installation of it fixed something. As if I'd know anything about this :s
In the end, doesn't matter how you done/fixed it, what counts, it's working :D

Reactions: Kuber

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

oh did not reinstall it do i just go on ironhax then reinstall it over the save file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-