Hacking IOSU question.

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi. so now we have iosu access and rednand. i was wondering will it be possible to install the homebrew channel directly on home menu. also will we be able to install retroarch emulators and other apps on the home menu as well.
What about wad-like files(like cia files on 3ds)
Does the wii u have install packages like the 3ds and wii?

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. so now we have iosu access and rednand. i was wondering will it be possible to install the homebrew channel directly on home menu. also will we be able to install retroarch emulators and other apps on the home menu as well.
The real answer is no, you cannot install your own custom channels or forwarders onto the system menu.

You can however install something from the eShop then edit it to open whatever you like, it means you must buy a DS VC game but once you've done that you can launch pretty much any homebrew simply by holding down a button and running haxchi.

Reactions: peteruk

CHEMI6DER

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You can install homebrew launcher to wii u menu, but you would need to launch CFW Launcher every time you want to access it. You can find the channel version in the main thread http://gbatemp.net/threads/homebrew-launcher-for-wiiu.416905/

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The real answer is no, you cannot install your own custom channels or forwarders onto the system menu.

You can however install something from the eShop then edit it to open whatever you like, it means you must buy a DS VC game but once you've done that you can launch pretty much any homebrew simply by holding down a button and running haxchi.

Then I guess my sig-patched sysNAND is not actually real? I have a ghost Wii U!

Don't post information as fact if you're not sure about it. You can totally install unsigned content to sysNAND, with the exact same requirement as you can on RedNAND: a sig-patching fw.img.

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

Attachments

• 20161127_215809.jpg
    20161127_215809.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 121

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!