Hacking IOS236 Installer v3 Exception

Acester

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I'm having issues running IOS236 Installer v3. This wii is running 4.2u, but origionally it was running 4.1u..what I did was download 4.2u with ModMii first, and installed that. Anyway, so backing up a bit..

I ran bannerbomb, installed the HBC and BootMii flawlessly, then I go into the HBC and run IOS236 Installer v3. It gets to the part where I have to push 1 to start it, so I do..it works for a second or two, then says "Exception (DSI) occurred!"

Not sure what to do at this point, I tried formatting the wii system memory through the wii's menus, redoing it all over from the start, and same results... Any ideas? Thanks.

Acester

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wtf. I searched and searched and searched, couldn't find anything related to this really, read somewhere to unplug the wii's power for ~ 5 minutes, plug it back in.. So I tried it....it worked...
blink.gif

I'll just leave this post here if anyone has the same issue down the road...... lol

mike333

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Acester said:
wtf. I searched and searched and searched, couldn't find anything related to this really, read somewhere to unplug the wii's power for ~ 5 minutes, plug it back in.. So I tried it....it worked...
blink.gif

I'll just leave this post here if anyone has the same issue down the road...... lol
I bet you searched.
http://gbatemp.net/t252372-if-you-get-cras...ring-hack-party
http://gbatemp.net/t252526-ios236-v4-crashing
QUOTE(XFlak @ Sep 8 2010, 07:14 AM) the installer will randomly crash, it is harmless, just retry, no need to unplug and wait (although I commend you patience
biggrin.gif
)
Especially during wad installation when NAND is modified.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny