Hacking Exception (DSI) Ocurred

EmperorKiva

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hello, I recently hacked a Nintendo Wii, version RVL 101, the one that comes with the Wii Motion Plus Inside.

I installed Wii Flow Lite, did the cIOS changes and it worked. I tested Skyward Sword and it ran, then I played some Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Poke Park Wii 2 and they played no problem.

But, the next day I turned on the system, tried to launch a game and the "Exception (DSI) Ocurred" error pops out.
I don't understand what's happening. The weird part it's that I tried with other game (PokePark2) and it actually works

Can someone help me?
I'm using Wii Flow Lite

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I recently hacked a Nintendo Wii, version RVL 101, the one that comes with the Wii Motion Plus Inside.

I installed Wii Flow Lite, did the cIOS changes and it worked. I tested Skyward Sword and it ran, then I played some Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Poke Park Wii 2 and they played no problem.

But, the next day I turned on the system, tried to launch a game and the "Exception (DSI) Ocurred" error pops out.
I don't understand what's happening. The weird part it's that I tried with other game (PokePark2) and it actually works

Can someone help me?
I'm using Wii Flow Lite
try to delete to config files and try again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto