IOS installer

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Jimmydome, Feb 10, 2009.

Feb 10, 2009

IOS installer by Jimmydome at 6:23 AM (1,983 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Jimmydome
    OP

Newcomer Jimmydome Member

United States
    I am running 3.2u downgraded from 3.3u with a wiikey 2 updates turned off of course. What are some newer ios's that have been in some of the newer games updates, like NFS undercover and such, and how do i install them, through a wad or is there an ios installer for each? any help would help alot thanks

2. Hells Guardian

Member Hells Guardian GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Update to the latest firmware and then use the downgrade method to return to 3.2

3. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    IOS37, IOS38, IOS53 and IOS55. Insert a new game, run wufe from the HBC channel, move the wads into the correct folder on your sd card and install them with WAD Manager.

How long do you expect this will be working? It's only a matter of time, nintendo releases a new firmware, where you can't use IOS16 or a cIOS to downgrade.

4. Jimmydome
    OP

Newcomer Jimmydome Member

United States
    where would i find these WADS other than on extracting from disc? will these WADS screw anything up as far as blocking anything, and is IOS37, IOS37-64-v2070.wad, is that the same 1 from the customIOS installer?? and if i extract from disc will they be WAD files or do they have to be made?? thanks again, and any further help would be great, i really only trust this forum.