Hacking IOS installer

Jimmydome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running 3.2u downgraded from 3.3u with a wiikey 2 updates turned off of course. What are some newer ios's that have been in some of the newer games updates, like NFS undercover and such, and how do i install them, through a wad or is there an ios installer for each? any help would help alot thanks

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
IOS37, IOS38, IOS53 and IOS55. Insert a new game, run wufe from the HBC channel, move the wads into the correct folder on your sd card and install them with WAD Manager.

Hells Guardian said:
Update to the latest firmware and then use the downgrade method to return to 3.2

How long do you expect this will be working? It's only a matter of time, nintendo releases a new firmware, where you can't use IOS16 or a cIOS to downgrade.

Jimmydome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where would i find these WADS other than on extracting from disc? will these WADS screw anything up as far as blocking anything, and is IOS37, IOS37-64-v2070.wad, is that the same 1 from the customIOS installer?? and if i extract from disc will they be WAD files or do they have to be made?? thanks again, and any further help would be great, i really only trust this forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: