• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Infamous shyster George Santos finally expelled from US Congress

• Thread starter Xzi
  • Start date
  • Views 4,550
  • Replies 70
  • Likes 6

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am well aware that Clinton was involved with Epstein and very much believe he should be punished as well. I fail to see how Clinton being a pedo somehow changes the fact that Trump is also a pedo. Answer me, how does Clinton also being creep change anything about Trump?
It's both sides are equally bad nonsense.

And I agree with this. If Clinton is guilty, let him face the consequences.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem and Xzi

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's both sides are equally bad nonsense.

And I agree with this. If Clinton is guilty, let him face the consequences.
I know it is and it's stupid to pull that on me because I've been very much open about the fact that I am an anarchist who believes both sides can burn. I also made it clear that I don't support either side and always throw my vote at the only dude without a sexual assault history or caught on camera being a creep
1705031121246.png

Vermin Supreme, The Only Fascist You Can Trust™
Seriously, I've said this more times than I can count, it's impressive how often people think I am a Liberal or Democrat. People need to realize politics aren't binary. But I guess when reality tends to favor a logical side, it makes sense that I would be clumped in with people who tend to have some basis in reality.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Many don't believe that Trump is a pedophile. The same cannot be said about Biden.

You all should be voting less, or for a third party, if you actually care about it, not circle-jerking over choosing the best pedophile.

"Whataboutism!!!" I told you it was stupid, and you are demonstrating it.

Last edited by tabzer,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Many don't believe that Trump is a pedophile.
More problematic are all the degenerate MAGAts that know he's a pedo, but respect him for getting away with it. They want that kind of privilege for themselves, and are stupid enough to believe that Trump might grant it to them. The whole house of cards is tumbling down now though, and it's become clear Trump was never above the law, it was only sticking to the shadows which was keeping him safe from prosecution for most of his life.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Many don't believe that Trump is a pedophile. The same cannot be said about Biden.

You all should be voting less, or for a third party, if you actually care about it, not circle-jerking over choosing the best pedophile.

"Whataboutism!!!" I told you it was stupid, and you are demonstrating it.
Many people would be wrong about Trump because there’s plenty of evidence of him being a creep. The same can be said about Biden. It’s stupid that people drawn lines based on party lines when both sides have shown to be harboring pedos. This is why I didn’t vote for Biden and proudly threw my vote to the only dude running who didn’t have footage of him being a creep, Vermin Supreme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto