Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't even tell if Leo's a troll or not.... (sorry i have not been here has much) but if your not get some help go to some pschy center and get those worry's off you chest i never bring my personal life on the internet unless i get hurt or have to go to the ER or something like that and stay there. (sorry if your not a troll but....) anyway that's my 2 cents about it.
Ok, but you forgot to ask about "zeur"

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, but you forgot to ask about "zeur"
zeur?

Its tiring because you are all idiots that keep second guessing me or making fun of me either way.
And I already explained that stuff before, but again I have to repeat and repeat and repeat and it just takes time I don't have. Search for posts with "zeur" or whatever then I am sure I explained it unless it was in one of the deleted threads.
i'm just going say to LEO that if this Zeur person is making trouble for you just ignore them or what ever hell i got talk to people at a psych place. every twice a month (i'm trying to make it once) cause my life is a little bit better.

Reactions: SylverReZ

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
zeur?

i'm just going say to LEO that if this Zeur person is making trouble for you just ignore them or what ever hell i got talk to people at a psych place. every twice a month (i'm trying to make it once) cause my life is a little bit better.
You guys are just not listening are you? I do not suffer from any major psychiatric diagnoses, I was checked multiple times by multiple people and they concluded I do not have anything major, I was also watched regularly by psychologists in the past. The only time I needed help was because of depression after school bullying very long ago and that has nothing to do with anything now. Your legal system and medical systems are all different than where I was. I am *not* anywhere stable, I don't have a place to stay now. Are you guys crazy yourselves?
You obviously are all judging me based on yourself and your situations and whatever else you can compare me to, but you have no bloody idea.

It is all soooo easy for you to say something over the internet but you lack *PERSPECTIVE*.

Do you really think someone can see a doctor like that without a place to live? It is a waste of time and money. What the hell are you talking about?

And if you really want me to do that why don't you give me the money I need, huh? Instead of preaching endlessly like the losers you are and repeating the same thing over and over!
Post automatically merged:

You are all talking from a safe position. You have no idea what my life was or is right now. You cannot imagine. Most of you lived in same place for most of their lives. Having stable life. My life was never stable but it went into absolute nightmare in the past decade. I started to live with zeur circa 2012. He will never let me go but he isn't the source of my problems right now even. His blind attitude doesn't help though but I had chance to find a new partner but it failed and failed and failed. And now the situation forced us together again. There were people who failed to help me or betray me and I am quite a bad luck magnet.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It's better to be negative than positive.

Like, when it comes to AIDS and stuff.
That's actually a nice funny/snarky post.

But either way..I'm negative and must be "eliminated" because I point out problems and say uncomfortable things. Why do you think I do that huh? I do that so there's some room for improvement so things could FINALLY be truly POSItIVE. Instead of these lies that you ALL TELL EACH OTHER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land