IGN killed my brain a thousand times over

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's true. I hate IGN, and yet, I can't help but go back and troll all the noobs over there. Is there something wrong with having such a guilty pleasure?

IGN sucks, and yet, I find myself back there reading the comments, my brain has officially died as a result.
My brain is so fried that I forgot how to count to potato, because that's my favorite color.

Thanks a lot IGN. You broke my brain.

conspiracy-attilio-meme-generator-ign-gamespot-get-bribed-to-give-high-scores-38c71c.jpg

IGN releases mind-controlling drugs that lure people back to visit over and over again.

Reactions: ComeTurismO

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Gamespot and IGN are, probably, the two worst gaming sites out there.

The ammount of douchebags that populate those sites is just incredible. With Gamespot, even the staff is compromised.

Oh, and I just hate how IGN acts like 12yos with Game of Thrones. I fucking hate that show...

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gamespot and IGN are, probably, the two worst gaming sites out there.

The ammount of douchebags that populate those sites is just incredible. With Gamespot, even the staff is compromised.

Oh, and I just hate how IGN acts like 12yos with Game of Thrones. I fucking hate that show...
Clearly you've never been to kotaku.

"What was that? An unconfirmed rumor for a fishy site? Better call it a fact, leave out 90% of the details and ban anyone who disagrees!"

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man you gotta love gamers these days and the internet. Let's be honest folks, every single website out there that has ever been created, is the worst site ever. lol.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Man you gotta love gamers these days and the internet. Let's be honest folks, every single website out there that has ever been created, is the worst site ever. lol.

What?!? Are you trying to tell me that when a reviewer scores a game differently than I would score it, it doesn't mean that he's corrupt and has no taste?!? Blasphemy!!! Take that back!!! :angry:

Reactions: TripleSMoon

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh excuse me? This guy has adorable foxes and animals in his house. Those animals need like fresh air, and OP makes that happen. He does go out more often. You are not a true temper, and isn't that saying THAT WE ALL NEED TO GO OUT OFTEN?

Those foxes aren't mine, they're a friends, but yeah, I work and go to school. If people are going to be dicks about it, so be it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm curious.... Is PCSX2 compatible with normal web cams emulating the EyeToy....