If you release a free exploit on 10.6 i'll name my first child after you

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i dont see why people act like if they buy CN or sky3DS they are stuck with it forever, if your really that strapped for cash buy it, use it then sell it on, you would probably end up out of pocket by like 5 euro that it would cost to post it to the next buyer and not have to wait around like a lemon begging for freehax and making up random words with *hax after it

and if your really savvy you may even flip it for a profit

Reactions: dronesplitter

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone releases a free exploit on 10.6, I'll name ALL MY CHILDREN after you.

...Then again, I'm not having children anyways. Oh well. :P

00technocolor00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smashhax works with the demo. N3ds only though.
Also its a pain in the ass so id advise havinf a copy (Digital or physical) of OOT3d to install the hax onto immediately. Also really flakey so it may take a few tries to get it to boot to hb. Dont do it though if youre in an area where people would be playing multi battle smash 3ds though. So if you live in a collage dorm wait till like the middle of the night. But the broadcast signal would only crash someones 3ds so no real damage

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Smashhax works with the demo. N3ds only though.
Also its a pain in the ass so id advise havinf a copy (Digital or physical) of OOT3d to install the hax onto immediately. Also really flakey so it may take a few tries to get it to boot to hb. Dont do it though if youre in an area where people would be playing multi battle smash 3ds though. So if you live in a collage dorm wait till like the middle of the night. But the broadcast signal would only crash someones 3ds so no real damage
Didnt nintendo patch the demo?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: