If you release a free exploit on 10.6 i'll name my first child after you

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone releases a free exploit for 10.6, I'll get other people to hack their 3DSes and name their kids after you. That way you get more than my 0 hypothetical children named after you!

Reactions: Justinde75

Timthegangsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so if you want too look at something i picked up the bowling game smea said things about (cant remember the name haha its in his tweets. on holiday so i dont have it) but i was able too get the game too crash /meaning exploitable/ and im very basic hacking newb but if a pro or anyone else worked on it /yls8 cough cough/ it would work... But its not free hax you can still get a copy for like 5 bucks

Toiry921

Maki Best Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so if you want too look at something i picked up the bowling game smea said things about (cant remember the name haha its in his tweets. on holiday so i dont have it) but i was able too get the game too crash /meaning exploitable/ and im very basic hacking newb but if a pro or anyone else worked on it /yls8 cough cough/ it would work... But its not free hax you can still get a copy for like 5 bucks
according to Smea he hasn't had time to work on it and probably won't anytime soon but the crash happens at launch with the Database Parsing of the game while the screen is still black.

Timthegangsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
according to Smea he hasn't had time to work on it and probably won't anytime soon but the crash happens at launch with the Database Parsing of the game while the screen is still black.
Yea if i had time too learn how too rop i could get somwthing too luanch its a matter of know how i just wish i could

00technocolor00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The day has come were we stock up on copies of a shitty bowling game thinking it gonna be the next cube ninja
Watch out Wii Sports, youve got competition coming for the title of best selling bowling game

Timthegangsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The day has come were we stock up on copies of a shitty bowling game thinking it gonna be the next cube ninja
Watch out Wii Sports, youve got competition coming for the title of best selling bowling game
Sadly i saw a copy at five below /its like a bootleg dollor store but five instead\ and i bought 2 just incase AND if i does work out i will run and buy the other 200 copys they had haha

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
could x and y or oras hax be made by injecting invaild items into the save data it crashes the game also oras has qr codes so you could make an exploit base

00technocolor00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could x and y or oras hax be made by injecting invaild items into the save data it crashes the game also oras has qr codes so you could make an exploit base
wait you know how they didnt patch any glitches for the rby vc releases? You could literally write code into the game to execute. Thats the base of mew glitch with tricking the game into thinking you should be in a battle but its not sure what you should be battleing untill you encounter a Pokemon which writes the hex data for what your should be battling at x location
gotta catch homebrew

Last edited by 00technocolor00,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
wait you know how they didnt patch any glitches for the rby vc releases? You could literally write code into the game to execute. Thats the base of mew glitch with tricking the game into thinking you should be in a battle but its not untill you encounter a Pokemon is the hex data written for what your should be battling
gotta catch homebrew
well you need to do a glitch that causes the emulator to crash ive seen some of these glitches like the super gltich ti crashes the emulator

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i tried in injecting oras items into x and y and it crashes the game

Toiry921

Maki Best Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
found a smash bros crash if anyone wants to look at it.
jw3d5D0.jpg
Edit:N3ds XL 10.6 Sys A9LH, Smash JP 1.0.14 (or whatever the latest is

Last edited by Toiry921, , Reason: added more info

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected oras mega stone into x andy and it causes game to freeze music still plays though
Yeah I remember doing that a few months ago. Thought I screwed up my system :ha:. However even if you could do something with that, it's not remotely close to a prefered method of exploiting a game to launch the homebrew menu. For one, you still have to inject the save with the stone into the game which you can't do without the homebrew menu, so it wouldn't be for everyone which is what we're looking for, plus that can easily be patched out in an Ironfall type scenerio.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.