Homebrew [Idea] Look for exploits in "A little bit of... Brain Training Arts Edition"?

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a message to all and every person involved with the new HiyaCFW/RocketLauncher:
Four Swords was a game on the DSi Shop, which is now closed. I bet that more people are gonna have a pre-installed Brain Training Arts Edition game than Four Swords, since Brain Training comes with each and every DSi.
If you haven't looked into it, I say that it's worth a try to try and look for exploits inside the game.
Thanks for listening/understanding.
Edit: Also, almost no one cares about that game, so it won't be a problem if people use that for launching HiyaCFW.

Last edited by BlastedGuy9905,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is a message to all and every person involved with the new HiyaCFW/RocketLauncher:
Four Swords was a game on the DSi Shop, which is now closed. I bet that more people are gonna have a pre-installed Brain Training Arts Edition game than Four Swords, since Brain Training comes with each and every DSi.
If you haven't looked into it, I say that it's worth a try to try and look for exploits inside the game.
Thanks for listening/understanding.
Edit: Also, almost no one cares about that game, so it won't be a problem if people use that for launching HiyaCFW.
It never came with each and every DSi it was only in America that it came pre installed in Europe and Japan you had to buy it from the dsi store. Four Swords was free so around the world more DSI's will have four swords than brain training.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
It never came with each and every DSi it was only in America that it came pre installed in Europe and Japan you had to buy it from the dsi store. Four Swords was free so around the world more DSI's will have four swords than brain training.
There were a few DSi XL bundles that came with Brain Training: Arts Edition pre-installed.

dsifaq_box.jpg

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By the logic of this thread, I suggest looking for an exploit in the picture viewer, since every DSi has that installed.

I just don't see much point in telling people to look for an exploit randomly. I mean, even random posts that say "omg I crashed the game, exploit maybe??" have more substance than this.

But I'll leave it at that, you're free to do as you please after all.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Team Twiizers have looked high and low when it came to DSiware exploits.
It's very unlikely we'll be seeing more exploits that are DSiware based.

Also, I've seen somewhere that soundhax could be backported to the DSi.
So if any, that would become an entrypoint.
Don't quote me on it tho.

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the logic of this thread, I suggest looking for an exploit in the picture viewer, since every DSi has that installed.

I just don't see much point in telling people to look for an exploit randomly. I mean, even random posts that say "omg I crashed the game, exploit maybe??" have more substance than this.

But I'll leave it at that, you're free to do as you please after all.
I kinda have to agree, didn't really think about that ._.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It was just a game no one ever played, I thought someone could make use of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...