I was wondering if anybody can tell me how to boot atmosphere from my phone

Travist1t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trying to launch atmosphere from my Android phone I even downloaded the hats package they update one I get error messages this is the error message atmosphere cannot mount SD card or cannot find SD card I had format to fat 32 and put the hat package on there the latest any help would help please I am a noob don't know much. if you can help me please thank you and have a great day

Last edited by Travist1t,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Hayato213,

Travist1t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is an update I had to put fuse bin the main directory now it works and yes I used my Android phone no I'm going to put my games back on my switch I used hats package the update version it's an all-in-one package including Homebrew check it out thank you people have good day

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
Ain't never heard of it before. The interface looks inferior anyways.

Your stupid and uneducated comments about Rekado are the only thing inferior. Your app of choice doesn't even have built in payloads with an update feature for when new versions are out. Yes, can add them yourself, but can do both with Rekado. Also, Rekado can be set to auto-start when the Switch is connected. Your app can't. Rekado has no ads. Yours has ads all along the bottom, with a flashing fake "message" that brings you to a fake Amazon page because you won a fake prize. LOL! NSLoaderRB is pure shit in comparison.

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your stupid and uneducated comments about Rekado are the only thing inferior. Your app of choice doesn't even have built in payloads with an update feature for when new versions are out. Yes, can add them yourself, but can do both with Rekado. Also, Rekado can be set to auto-start when the Switch is connected. Your app can't. Rekado has no ads. Yours has ads all along the bottom, with a flashing fake "message" that brings you to a fake Amazon page because you won a fake prize. LOL! NSLoaderRB is pure shit in comparison.
Might as well not even bother with that dude. Hes always been shitty like that. Best to ignore and block.

Reactions: RedColoredStars

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might as well not even bother with that dude. Hes always been shitty like that. Best to ignore and block.
to be fair, Jayro did say that his app was Garbage first which in my opinion was the trigger point in why this convo went south. Treat people the way you want to be treated. "Even on the internet lol"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Aw bill cobbs died