switch change sd card, but android start fail

zhangbaokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
my switch install both atmosphere and android, they run very well。When one day I replaced the SD card(The content of the new SD card has been completely copied from the original SD card) , I found atmosphere and ns game run well, but android start fail. android stopped at bootlogo_android.bmp,screen displayed:DUFS B-Side enabled,DUFS C-SIde GPU enabled.
Can anyone help me?

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You might need to use hekate to repartition and reformat your sd card to work with android. Do you know how your sd card is formatted?

I would say this is the correct answer. When you copied over the files to the new sd card, you were only copying the files from that partition. Android get installed to different partitions that you can't just simply copy and paste.

Reactions: thebigC

zhangbaokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
You might need to use hekate to repartition and reformat your sd card to work with android. Do you know how your sd card is formatted?
I use pc reformat sd card (fat32), but not use hekate to repartition. Is this the problem?
Post automatically merged:

I would say this is the correct answer. When you copied over the files to the new sd card, you were only copying the files from that partition. Android get installed to different partitions that you can't just simply copy and paste.
If I use hekate to repartition sd card and copy files again now, can resolve the problem?

I know the cause of the problem. The previous card had two partitions, while the current card has only one partition. Directly copying the files only replaced the partition of the atmosphere, but did not replace the partition of android. Finally, I re-partitioned and re-installed it.

Thanks

I know the cause of the problem. The previous card had two partitions, while the current card has only one partition. Directly copying the files only replaced the partition of the atmosphere, but did not replace the partition of android. Finally, I re-partitioned and re-installed it.

Thanks

Last edited by zhangbaokun,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum