aka Pearbook
OP
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
as the title says: I want to start a webblog but not something like posting things on GBATemp (not that it is a bad blogging system ^^) I just want to create a blog like: Nintendo3dsblog, wiiublog or owlcityblog the last one I like the most because it very simple just the subjects, a read more link and a way to place comments. I will tell you why I want a blog
tongue.gif
for if you want to know ^^ so I want to start one because I'd like to tell people about the new school I'm going next year and the education I'm going to do and also to learn how to write nice long stories about things which could be very helpful if you ask me ^^

I think I'm not going to start at a paid website but just a free host where HTML is supported (I still looking for something like that) so I'm not looking for a super fancy blog system, just a post and comment blog just look at the owlcityblog because that is what I'm looking for. So I would like to ask if someone can help me with it because I'm not really a webdesign artist ^^ only the basics of HTML and a bit experience with Dreamweaver
tongue.gif
but that's all

Already thanks for your time
KuRensanº

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Also, getting a domain name isn't exactly hard or expensive, exactly. They're all slightly above 10 USD, so if you do get serious about blogging, it's a worthwhile investment.

D

Deleted_171835

KuRensan said:
Ace Faith said:
If only GBATemp rules would let me post one word: Wordpress.
I heard of it but it looks pretty hard to use
unsure.gif
I can always try it off course
Wordpress is piss easy to use.
The installation is really easy, and all it requires is for you to drag and drop some files to your site and follow the instructions that follow. It's also one of the most flexible blogging software I've tried.

Look here to see how easy it is to install.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
I offer blog hosting haha. How fortunate. But yes, installing Wordpress and posting/allowing comments is very easy and is something already offered with WP.

If you want a free option, you can use as suggested Blogger or Tumblr.

But my offer stands to anyone. (it's also a webhost haha)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo