I ordered SX OS from Axiogame and two days later it's still processing. Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by nickds25, Jun 16, 2018.

1. nickds25
    OP

nickds25 Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2017
    United States
    Two days ago I ordered a license key for SX OS from Axiogame.com and two days later my order is still being processed. I haven't been debited any money from my card and I know that my payment method supports international transactions so it's not a matter of my card being declined.

Does anyone have any experience shopping with them in the past? The only thing I can think of is that the order will remain processing until the 17th-20th when they actually start to ship, but that's just a suspicion I had.

Anyone who can clear this up, I'd be very grateful.

2. McWhiters9511

McWhiters9511 GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Space
    does it say the item it being processed or the payment or just not specified. and if their busy then it could take a while. its not gonna be alike amazon and process super fast.

3. nickds25
    OP

nickds25 Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2017
    United States
    Thanks for the fast reply! The order page claims it's being processed and I did receive a receipt. I actually thought that the process would be faster because I assumed it would just be handled automatically by their computer system. Shows what I know, I don't shop online much. :unsure:

Sidjenkins likes this.
  4. McWhiters9511

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Space
    ah thats alright. if you received a receipt then im guessing the payment was processed, now its saying the item is being processed.

5. nickds25
    OP

nickds25 Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2017
    United States
    The problem is, I haven't been charged any money yet, two days later.

Deleted-355425 likes this.
  6. McWhiters9511

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Space
    oh ok that is a bit strange. try shooting an email. can't hurt. i hope it all goes well.

7. nickds25
    OP

nickds25 Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2017
    United States
    Will do, thanks.

8. gaga941021

gaga941021 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 16, 2016
    Hungary
    It took my bank account 4 days to 'lose' the money, so you should be fine. They are kind of slow.
    They also said that we should expect the first OS deliveries on the 20th.

9. psychoacer

psychoacer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2018
    United States
    Most places wont charge until it has shipped or close to it. So yeah if you have a receipt then you're fine.

10. mikejackychan

mikejackychan Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2015
    Malaysia
    order my on the 9th and order confirmation got on the 10th. Yesterday got night (GMT+8) got a email saying "Your Order is Complete". Not sure does it mean my order have been send for delivery but i hope that the case. Finger crossed

11. gaga941021

gaga941021 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 16, 2016
    Hungary
    That means that you will get the product once it arrives. Nothing more.

12. mikejackychan

mikejackychan Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2015
    Malaysia
    It will be nice if this week. My country is in the Asia region. I more worry my country postal offices as currently is holiday season for many

13. Sidjenkins

Sidjenkins Newbie

Newcomer
    May 31, 2018
    Malaysia
    Are you by any chance in Malaysia lol ?

14. mikejackychan

mikejackychan Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2015
    Malaysia
    yup

15. ahamza61

ahamza61 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2013
    United States
    I bought from them on 5th June and paid on 6th but it still says "processing". I emailed them about that, will share their answer.

16. Shadow_man7

Shadow_man7 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2016
    Poland
    I ordered SX OS on Tuesday, and I was charged few hours later (I got an mail from their payment processing partner I think?). My bank actually blocked my card after that payment. I called my bank to let them know that my card wasn't stolen, transaction went well from my bank side, but on their site my order still is hanging as "processing" I sent them mail about that an hour ago.

Last edited by Shadow_man7, Jun 16, 2018
  17. mikejackychan

mikejackychan Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2015
    Malaysia
    I forgot to make an account when i purchase my SX Pro, so no way to really track it. Only update was yesterday from them at 11pm (GMT+8) stating "Your Order is Complete". Did any of you get that email?

18. Sidjenkins

Sidjenkins Newbie

Newcomer
    May 31, 2018
    Malaysia
    Nice , I'm malaysian too. Placed my order through 3dsflashcard on 31st may. I hope can get it by next week.

Let's be the first one to get it here and troll those malaysian nintendo fb group wankers.

19. NeoSlyde

NeoSlyde Let us start the game

Mar 6, 2015
    France
    Morocco
    Yeah me too Processing state while I got charged
    I think it’s normal
    Everyone have this state, I guess it will change to shipped when they will send it

20. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Guru

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I ordered mine early from axiogames and if I remember it took a couple of days to fully process. It's probably gonna take a bit longer for you since you waited till the last minute to order

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted