I ordered SX OS from Axiogame and two days later it's still processing. Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by nickds25, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Reploid

Reploid GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 20, 2010
    Serbia, Republic of
    Sounds stupid. But I would dublicate same question to xecutor team as well. It may be their server fault

2. jamesalfred

jamesalfred Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2007
    Indonesia
    Yeah, I also contacted team xecuter through their wholesale@xecuter.com mail, and also through the support form in their website... Was so happy to receive my key last night, only to be let down...

3. jamesalfred

jamesalfred Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2007
    Indonesia
    Lol, I received another mail today after I complained to Axiogame. Here's what it said:

Sorry,in fact,we sent the code by mistake,your payment for your order is
    failed,please contact your bank.

Best regards,
    Axiogame.com

I guess lucky for them that the key they sent was not working :D. I suggest to stay away from this site guys.

4. BloodRose

BloodRose GBAtemp Regular

Jul 31, 2007
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    I ordered a code through this site today and haven't received a confirmation email or anything. Just the order number that they gave to me at checkout. They haven't charged my card either but I'm cautious about buying one from somewhere else in case they process it later.

5. Lotti86

Lotti86 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2016
    Italy
    can someone link me the order page of axiogame.com? I can't find any link on their website... I just processed an order today.. no confirmation mail (they said that it will take 72h), no payment trace on my credit card...

UPDATE: got a mail that says I will be billed!

Last edited by Lotti86, Nov 11, 2018
  6. Grzegorz

Grzegorz Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2018
    Poland
    Hi

I order in axiogame and they send me code in 2 hours. Mail is going to spam folder...

S3phi40T likes this.