I need some help ripping models from a mobile game

PrinceRikei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all I'm trying to rip a model from Super Mario Run but I have no clue how to go about it. I thought that if I asked here that I could get some hands-on help and experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: Mythical

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure on that one, you could supply it yourself from your phone maybe, or get another emulator to and get it from their, tho I think the version in this video is one of the few that works with the ripper

Reactions: PrinceRikei

PrinceRikei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure on that one, you could supply it yourself from your phone maybe, or get another emulator to and get it from their, tho I think the version in this video is one of the few that works with the ripper
True. Not sure how I would rip models from my phone..I might try another emulator though and see if that works. Hopefully it's compatible with ripper and if not then...idk..

PrinceRikei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I tried ripping the model from my phone but I haven't had any luck. The game was made in Unity and I'm not familiar with Unity. I found mostly ogg, version, hash file formats and none of those seem to be model files.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you just unzipped the game and didn't follow the tutorial I sent you lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now that I know it's a unity game you should be able to use methods of ripping unity files to gain them, this would be faster than ripper
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-31141.html

PrinceRikei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I re
Sounds like you just unzipped the game and didn't follow the tutorial I sent you lol

Now that I know it's a unity game you should be able to use methods of ripping unity files to gain them, this would be faster than ripper
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-31141.html
Yeah I read that tutorial but I got stuck on step 1. He/she said 'Go to the Unity Game's Folder GAMENAME_Data' but idk where to find that. Plus, I did reas that tutorial but I got stuck. They don't go into details too much. The steps are vague. I'm a noob so I need step by step instructions and some steps don't explain where to find certain things etc. so I usually get stuck. *sigh* I just need precise directions since I have no idea what I'm doing.

Last edited by PrinceRikei,

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I re

Yeah I read that tutorial but I got stuck on step 1. He/she said 'Go to the Unity Game's Folder GAMENAME_Data' but idk where to find that. Plus, I did reas that tutorial but I got stuck. They don't go into details too much. The steps are vague. I'm a noob so I need step by step instructions and some steps don't explain where to find certain things etc. so I usually get stuck. *sigh* I just need precise directions since I have no idea what I'm doing.
you need to do more research into unpacking android games

You're not gonna be given some super in depth step by step tutorial for your game ya know, this will take work, and learning :D

Hepklep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Which in game model are you after in particular? Chances are there is already a version of it online, as all the NSMB games from DS to Switch have already been dumped, and models are available.

luterathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Which in game model are you after in particular? Chances are there is already a version of it online, as all the NSMB games from DS to Switch have already been dumped, and models are available.
monster hunter stories1( from capcom.if you have interest ,can you please email me luterathi(at)outlook(point)com?thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-