Hacking I need help to solve 2 problem: Luma3ds CFW location and restore my health and safety.

miss_nakano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I did the CFW a while ago and now at luma 8.1 and b9s 1.2. I have forgotten many things about CFW. My situation and question is:

1)My luma CFW 8.1 is not installed on SDcard but NAND. I want to update to 8.1.1 permanently to NAND(I want SDless 8.1.1), where exactly do I copy the boot.firm to?
2)My Health and safety is currently BBM. I want to restore them back to original health and safety. How do I do this?

I am at 11.4 btw.

Thank you in advance!

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So I did the CFW a while ago and now at luma 8.1 and b9s 1.2. I have forgotten many things about CFW. My situation and question is:

1)My luma CFW 8.1 is not installed on SDcard but NAND. I want to update to 8.1.1 permanently to NAND(I want SDless 8.1.1), where exactly do I copy the boot.firm to?
2)My Health and safety is currently BBM. I want to restore them back to original health and safety. How do I do this?

I am at 11.4 btw.

Thank you in advance!
1) You copy it over the old one in the NAND using GodMode9
2) In GM9, in the first screen where is shows you the main list (eg: SD, NAND, etc.), press the home button and there should be a restore H&S option.

Reactions: miss_nakano

miss_nakano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1) You copy it over the old one in the NAND using GodMode9
2) In GM9, in the first screen where is shows you the main list (eg: SD, NAND, etc.), press the home button and there should be a restore H&S option.

Ok I've sucessfully put luma in NAND! about the H&S..will it restore it even if I do not have my original H&S backup? thanks again.

I just read about deleting BBM in the "titles" and perform system update to 11.6. Do you think this will work? thanks!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I've sucessfully put luma in NAND! about the H&S..will it restore it even if I do not have my original H&S backup? thanks again.

I just read about deleting BBM in the "titles" and perform system update to 11.6. Do you think this will work? thanks!
Deleting your current H&S and updating your system will bring your normal H&S back.

miss_nakano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Deleting your current H&S and updating your system will bring your normal H&S back.

I am about to delete to BBM(formerly HS) with FBI in my NAND, but now I'm confused. there are 2 option delete title only and title AND ticket. which one should I choose? what is ticket anyway?thanks!!

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am about to delete to BBM(formerly HS) with FBI in my NAND, but now I'm confused. there are 2 option delete title only and title AND ticket. which one should I choose? what is ticket anyway?thanks!!
A ticket is basically the digital right to the software. Every title, app, etc. has a ticket and won't work without it. Deleting something completely is when you delete the ticket too, while keeping the ticket is what allows you to reinstall titles (in case of eshop for example). Try without deleting ticket for now. However, there's no need to have a backup or anything to simply restore the H&S, select the option for it in GM9 and it's back to normal!

miss_nakano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
A ticket is basically the digital right to the software. Every title, app, etc. has a ticket and won't work without it. Deleting something completely is when you delete the ticket too, while keeping the ticket is what allows you to reinstall titles (in case of eshop for example). Try without deleting ticket for now. However, there's no need to have a backup or anything to simply restore the H&S, select the option for it in GM9 and it's back to normal!

All the problem have been solved! in the end I choose to delete ticket and title, did the system update and now I'm at 11.6 with HS restored and NAND luma 8.1.1! thanks!

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
All the problem have been solved! in the end I choose to delete ticket and title, did the system update and now I'm at 11.6 with HS restored and NAND luma 8.1.1! thanks!
Ok, that's good. Enjoy your 3ds with CFW now!

Here are some app suggestions to get you started:
-JKSM (allows backup and restoring of saves/extra data so you can keep backups or edit your saves)
-PKSM (if into Pokemon, this is a must! a save editor that works directly with the game without needing a computer)
-NTR (allows cheats and addons in games)
-Multi Download (a file downloader that works with most links, but requires you to type in the download link or have a QR code to it)
-CIAngel/FreeShop (for games and apps, especially out-of-region ones)

You can get all of these if you go on FBI and select the "TitleDB" option, then find them in the list. Have fun!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.