Hacking I need help Plzzzzzzz!!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOTE
This file should only be used for @Wesleyy's 2DS because it has his console unique hardware calibrations. To other people with 3DS systems where the 3D mode is stuck, you should not borrow @Wesleyy's file because this might cause weird hardware behaviors.

4. Download the fixed config save.zip found below this post. Once it is in your possession, I will delete it from my post.
5. Extract the 00000000 from the ZIP with one of mentioned programs from post #75. Put the file on your SD card. Reinsert the SD card to the 2DS.
6. Launch GodMode9. Navigate to that file wherever it was placed under the [0:] SD CARD () drive.
7. Press (Y) on 00000000 to [CLIPBOARD] select the file; see the bottom screen's upper right corner.
  • If a mistake occurred, press (SELECT) to reset selection.
8. Go to [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND/data/<ID0>/sysdata/00010017 directory. Press (Y) → Copy path(s)<A> yes → button combo → Overwrite files(s)<A> yes.
9. Press (A) on the 00000000Calculate CMAC<A> yes<A> yes → button combo<A> yes.
10. Press (START) to boot to HOME Menu.

Edit - OP resolved his 3D mode brick; removed the ZIP archive from my post.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Wesleyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOTE
This file should only be used for @Wesleyy's 2DS because it has his console unique hardware calibrations. To other people with 3DS systems where the 3D mode is stuck, you should not borrow @Wesleyy's file because this might cause weird hardware behaviors.

4. Download the fixed config save.zip found below this post. Once it is in your possession, I will delete it from my post.
5. Extract the 00000000 from the ZIP with one of mentioned programs from post #75. Put the file on your SD card. Reinsert the SD card to the 2DS.
6. Launch GodMode9. Navigate to that file wherever it was placed under the [0:] SD CARD () drive.
7. Press (Y) on 00000000 to [CLIPBOARD] select the file; see the bottom screen's upper right corner.
  • If a mistake occurred, press (SELECT) to reset selection.
8. Go to [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND/data/<ID0>/sysdata/00010017 directory. Press (Y) → Copy path(s)<A> yes → button combo → Overwrite files(s)<A> yes.
9. Press (A) on the 00000000Calculate CMAC<A> yes<A> yes → button combo<A> yes.
10. Press (START) to boot to HOME Menu.​
ok it worked im so fuckin excited now do i just connect to internet and update the system

Wesleyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to play online, or play games that require a higher firmware, or remove a possible cause of problems later, then update, otherwise doesn't matter
so i ran into a problem i can connect to the internet and everything i have my region set and all that but every time i try and update it gets 75 percent done and then stops and says the system cannot update or sumn and will restart, how can I update it without using the 2ds settings itself?

fyredragon

whats a gbatemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i ran into a problem i can connect to the internet and everything i have my region set and all that but every time i try and update it gets 75 percent done and then stops and says the system cannot update or sumn and will restart, how can I update it without using the 2ds settings itself?
You can use something called "sysUpdater". You can run it from the Homebrew menu, but you need to download it first. To find it, just google "sysUpdater" and open the first result that should be a github link. To actually update the system, you need to download a system version from the internet. Your best bet would be to google "3DS firmware archive" and click on the "Darthsternie" link. Find the 11.10.0-33U file, download it, unarchive the "updates" folder to the root of your SD card, download the sysUpdater archive from the github link that I mentioned earlier, unarchive the "3ds" folder to your SD card root (merge existing files, if any), put the SD card back into your 2DS, power it on, open "Download Play", Open up the Rosalina menu (Select+Down+L), navigate to miscellaneous options and open it with A, Press A on "Switch the hb. title to the current app.), Press B three times to exit the menu, exit Download Play, Re-open it and you should be into the Homebrew Menu. From there, tap or press A on sysUpdater, wait for it to load, and choose the "update" option. Your 2DS should then be updating. Wait for it to finish, and you should then boot into a normal looking HOME menu.

Reactions: Wesleyy

Wesleyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use something called "sysUpdater". You can run it from the Homebrew menu, but you need to download it first. To find it, just google "sysUpdater" and open the first result that should be a github link. To actually update the system, you need to download a system version from the internet. Your best bet would be to google "3DS firmware archive" and click on the "Darthsternie" link. Find the 11.10.0-33U file, download it, unarchive the "updates" folder to the root of your SD card, download the sysUpdater archive from the github link that I mentioned earlier, unarchive the "3ds" folder to your SD card root (merge existing files, if any), put the SD card back into your 2DS, power it on, open "Download Play", Open up the Rosalina menu (Select+Down+L), navigate to miscellaneous options and open it with A, Press A on "Switch the hb. title to the current app.), Press B three times to exit the menu, exit Download Play, Re-open it and you should be into the Homebrew Menu. From there, tap or press A on sysUpdater, wait for it to load, and choose the "update" option. Your 2DS should then be updating. Wait for it to finish, and you should then boot into a normal looking HOME menu.

the only firmware that shows up for like latest fro the o3ds is 11.9 is that okay ?

fyredragon

whats a gbatemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the only firmware that shows up for like latest fro the o3ds is 11.9 is that okay ?
That's perfectly fine. From there, you can use the System Settings updater. Just make sure you are using the O3DS version and not the N3DS version. The reason is because the 2DS is technically a 3DS without the 3D and can't fold. Also, make sure you are downloading for the right region.

Wesleyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's perfectly fine. From there, you can use the System Settings updater. Just make sure you are using the O3DS version and not the N3DS version. The reason is because the 2DS is technically a 3DS without the 3D and can't fold. Also, make sure you are downloading for the right region.
oh okay thanks bro i appreciate it, ill keep you updated

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when i do select, down and L nothing happens download play just stays open

Reactions: fyredragon

fyredragon

whats a gbatemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh okay thanks bro i appreciate it, ill keep you updated

when i do select, down and L nothing happens download play just stays open
That means that Luma3DS is not installed which is not a good sign. Are you still able to boot into GodMode9?

Wesleyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That means that Luma3DS is not installed which is not a good sign. Are you still able to boot into GodMode9?
by pressing start on boot right ? ill check rn

yeah im still able to

fyredragon

whats a gbatemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
by pressing start on boot right ? ill check rn

yeah im still able to
Interesting... Turn off your 2DS, press and hold select and turn it on, and check the version at the top left. It should say "Luma3DS vXX.X Configuration" (The Xs representing the numbers) Tell me the version and that will probably tell me why you can't open the Rosalina menu.

Wesleyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting... Turn off your 2DS, press and hold select and turn it on, and check the version at the top left. It should say "Luma3DS vXX.X Configuration" (The Xs representing the numbers) Tell me the version and that will probably tell me why you can't open the Rosalina menu.

luma3ds v9.1 configuration

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol