whats a gbatemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no all my data got erased a long time ago
Then full steam ahead, my friend!

Alright. To get started, head over to 3ds.hacks.guide/ctrtransfer
Next, you'll want to download the CTRtransfer file for your system and region. NOTE: You'll have to use a torrent downloader

Once it's done downloading, place the ctrtransfer file on the SD card. (Probably the root, but anywhere is fine as long as you know where it's location is.) After that, put the SD card back into your 2DS. Startup Godmode9, navigate to your ctrtransfer file, select A on it, Select "CTRNAND Options" and finally select "Transfer image to CTRNAND. Input the combo when asked, and when finished, you should have a working 2DS on 11.5 from which you can update to 11.10. If this fails, your best bet would be to either talk to one of the Professionals like @TurdPooCharger or @zoogie or head over to the Nintendo Homebrew Discord.

Wesleyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then full steam ahead, my friend!

Alright. To get started, head over to 3ds.hacks.guide/ctrtransfer
Next, you'll want to download the CTRtransfer file for your system and region. NOTE: You'll have to use a torrent downloader

Once it's done downloading, place the ctrtransfer file on the SD card. (Probably the root, but anywhere is fine as long as you know where it's location is.) After that, put the SD card back into your 2DS. Startup Godmode9, navigate to your ctrtransfer file, select A on it, Select "CTRNAND Options" and finally select "Transfer image to CTRNAND. Input the combo when asked, and when finished, you should have a working 2DS on 11.5 from which you can update to 11.10. If this fails, your best bet would be to either talk to one of the Professionals like @TurdPooCharger or @zoogie or head over to the Nintendo Homebrew Discord.

when i click on the file it doesnt start the download do i need utorrent ?

Wesleyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem
welp i did everything correctly and this shit happened I can no longer turn on my 2dswithout my sd card in but even when it is in all it does it boot up that screen i cant even get into the system anymore

Attachments

• 20191001_224044.jpg
    20191001_224044.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 93

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the console not booting up without the sd card is probably due to the ctrNAND transfer. I think the ctrNAND is where you'd place the boot.firm to allow it to power on without an sd card.

Reactions: Wesleyy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here